Sunday, December 13, 2015

One more week to Christmas

Sigh, it's Monday again. 

And....my friends are leaving one by one.
I started working full time not having the intention to make any friends since I'll be here for only a year. I don't see a need because I am quite independent like I eat alone, work alone and go anywhere alone. Little did I expect myself to have a handful of friends after six months of being here. 
Worst thing is, most of them are not renewing their soon-to-be expired contract.
Then, one of my friend will be getting married late next year and moving to Korea permanently since her fiance is a Korean.......... it's quite sad right. 

Some friends are worth making.

It feels like I'm back to the start where I am all alone once again, with no friends to chat online, lunch dates, counting down to the end of work etc etc.

Anyway, on a positive note, I am turning 21 in eleven days.
It is very exciting because I get my well deserve one day break LOL.
Being an adult is tough because the only official break given is during the public holidays and Singapore's PH is pathetic. 

Goodbye~


No comments:

Post a Comment