Hello to my first post in 2016!
Goodbye 2015
Summing up my happening December'15,
Gardens by the Bays on the 23rd of Dec
I was entitled to two days of birthday leave, no I wasn't literally entitled but my IC was being nice to give me the entitlement which I was super thankful 'cause I got to spend more time with the bf.
"It isn't always rainbows, butterflies or sunshine between us, it's compromise that moves us along." And for that, I'm grateful. :)
Spent my day 1 of leave entitlement to Christmas Wonderland and it was ok except that the crowd was really horrible, making me angsty 'cause it's hot and stuffy like human sardines.
These three tiny burgers costed us $15!!!! Yes I know.... not worth it right. But it tasted yummilicious so ok la, once in a blue moon.
Christmas Gathering at Bel's house
Life in dance wouldn't have been the same if not for these bunch of lovely girls.
And I finally met this princess, so adorable and friendly!
21st Birthday celebration X Christmas exchange with Mel and Huijie
Had dinner over at Five and Dime and their mentaiko pasta is worth the try! YUMMYZ
Thankyou my happy two friends for the effort! :)
My super sweeeet colleague sent a bouquet of flowers to my doorstep on my actual day of birthday.
It was so unexpected. I love it!
Dream came true on the 24th - to celebrate my 21st birthday with him.
Like I mentioned, I waited two years for this. hehe
It was a simple day but my heart is full :')
He's not only my bf, but my role model and best friend too. There are far too many things I have to learn from him to be a better me.
And also my siao on partner. He wore this to Christmas Wonderland too. Might be the only guy wearing this there but I love.
RS goals : when you're not doing silly things alone.
And I received pink roses from him! It's still here with me now as I'm typing this post.
How can we not snap a pix infront of the Christmas tree! <3
He specially made reservation at 1919 Waterboat house for our dinner! We had the four course meal which we were stuffed after. I always have the misconception that fine dining serves food in tiny portion = not filling enough BUT I was so wrong. Haha
I had salmon for starters and WL had foie gras which tasted so fatty but yummy! Then came the thick mushroom soup with foie gras (again, it made him so sick), turkey wrap (my mains) and dessert!
I demanded a whole chocolate cake from him for my birthday but I realised my eyes are bigger than my stomach again! No that didn't happen.
Here's to many many many more birthdays together. :')
Met his friends for countdown after.
Our breakfast for 2. WL took so much as if he is here to feed a family of 4. LOL
Birthday celebration with the girls
So touched by the effort the 4 of them put in to give me a memorable 21st. They specially contacted my friends for birthday wishes to me and created a backdrop for me. :') Even after contacting a handful of my friends for wishes, NONE of them actually slip off the secret of my girls doing this to me. YOU know how unexpected and surprised it was.
I was really smiling all the way while reading the thoughtful LAMINATED handwritten card wishes. So so so sweet.
The 4 of them surprised me at Teoheng...............and we almost finished the entire polar cake with the last tiny slice unfinished.
I'm just contented to have friends like this that I grew up with. :)
I love them alottttttttt.
Despite us not chatting much during their exams period or even meeting once or twice a month, meeting them again is never strange or awkward. IT FEELS HOME AGAIN. I have faith we'll stay together.... 5ever.
Dinner at The assembly ground. YES FOOD WAS GOOD.
<3 <3
Annual gathering - Potluck session
Our annual clique gathering! Thankyou Jing for always always inviting us over to your place, else we confirm lepak downstairs take guitar and sing song
And we did Christmas Exchange.
I DEMAND ANOTHER MEETUP AGAIN!!!
Thankyou for alllll the thoughtful gifts I received from my different group of friends for my 21st birthday!
Resolution to 2016:
1) Fit size S
2) Do well in Uni so I can grad with no regrets
3) Save a lot of money for the future
4) 小人少一点
BYE I AM BROKE.
23 more days to pay day..............................









































No comments:
Post a Comment