Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hotpot X Cafehop X Grandma's 80th

Hello, it's been awhile! I'm left with 7 months in the office? 转眼间
I can't wait for Xmas (what's newwww), 2016 and Chinese New Year already! 
Finally 21 soon, soon.... In one months' time whee.

I also can't wait to start school. 
有读书跟没读书是有差的
Half of the time, I'm trying my best to understand what alien language my colleague is telling me, another half of the time, I'm figuring how to draft the damn emails, last half of time, I can't wait to get back to school.

Also because I have high expectations of myself, I don't feel capable enough RIGHT NOW.

CAN SCHOOL START ALREADY.

Moving on,


I don't usually go for expensive hotpot but this was an exception. 
Anyway, this was good despite paying almost 47$ EACH for this. The tomato soup base was really yummy btw. 

Cafe hopped - Twenty Grammes & La Marelle

Tried the highly raved charcoal waffles with salted egg and it was terrible. So terrible. The taste of waffles coming together with salted egg doesn't gel well together? The first bite was so disappointing, I'm never gon trust any reviews online anymore. Only trusting honest reviews from my friends. I hated cafes hopping for a reason, 7/10 of the "recommended" cafes are all disappointing. Except for a few which is really up to standard.

Wasn't satisfied with my waffles therefore I brought the bf to La Marelle since I've been there before with my colleagues and it wasn't that bad. I had mac & cheeeeze which was super filling! 



Stuffed ourselves (I mean himself) silly with the handmade Tiramisu which tasted so-so. haha


Screenshot from his snapz.





And since it was still early, we went to St Games to chill. I really love zombie and fighting games!! I had great fun and we coincidentally met his friend there therefore we were given two hours of free games. How nice! Wanted to try the dancing kind but there wasn't any room available :( next time thennnnn. 

Decided to go prawning because it's a Saturday and I wanted to stay out a bit longer. 


How do people actually go out with their bare face. 
hashtag foreverinsecure
hashtag thankyoutowhoeverthatcreatedcosmetics
hashtag savedhalfofmylife




No beginners luck, no luck at all yesterday for prawning but at least we managed to catch six. HAHAHA His patience is next level onez, I can never do it. HAHAHA




He prawned, he made and he grilled OO. 
I am like the little paparazzi, snapping pictures of him and I enjoy doing that.


THE FRESH YABBY PRAWNS ARE SUPER YUMMY AND JUICY.
I want to go back again to prawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
The process is a bit disgusting thou, once caught, unhook the prawn and put into OUR nets (making the prawn think that they're safe again but actually trapped) then having to poke the body with a stick , afterwhich putting salt (as quoted from him " 在伤口上洒盐") then grill it. 
SORRY FOR THEM BUT THEY WERE DELICIOUS. 

Reached home at 515am in the morning, slept at 6+am................................... and it's close to 9pm, I AM SO TIRED, i need to sleep.



One selfiez

Popo's 80th 

My only wish for my grandma is to live for as long as she can, be healthy, and to see me growing up to be someone filial, responsible and............ SMART. Wait for my FCH next year LOLOL. 
*nerdmodeon* 
I just want to be someone she + my family is proud of you know.












:')))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love you popo.
Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment