Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween/Meetup/4.3km/Flea

Close to 1015pm, close to bedtime. 

 I've been quite positive and motivated recently; am happy with my progression, with the things I get to learn even though new terms are extremely difficult to digest because I haven't been exposed to this field, I'm still glad that this change happened, so no complaints. All is good.
 *don't jinx me pls I touch wood liao*

Anyway, I met up with Shermaine, Bel & Bren for some cafe hoppppin at Stateland. 
The A.O wasn't too bad.




Topped with Mentaiko sauce zomg my favourite.

Thereafter, we went for some Bingsu treatttt!
Loved the injeonmi one!



Wore this white top out for the first time and got stained after. :(
SO SAD SO WASTED I AM GOING TO GOOGLE THE WAYS TO REMOVE THE STAIN.
my third piece of white shirt getting stained argh.



I used to not like fruit tarts until Mel brought some for me to share that one day, and I fell in love with it. Perks of knowing more people in the office is that I get to eat free delicacies. haha super niao, Some days I have fruit tarts, all sorts of mooncakes, chocolates croissants, chocolate cake, you name it, I probably have it. 

HI BELLY FATS.


And running together seems to be part of our dating dates. hehe
Swimming too. 
Before meeting him, I've never ever thought of myself running 4.3km wtf. 
I made it ok.
I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me is this the power of love. HAHAHHAHAA



AND THEN WE WENT TO HALLOWEEN TOGETHER.
It's a dream come true. In 2013 I went hoping to see him, saw him at the control station (I call this fate) but ended up pretending to not know each other.....and walked away while crossing each other's path a few times that night.
2014 again I went, hoping to see him, unfortunately, we went on the different dates........
but in 2015, hehe, I went with him. 
HAHAHA 


Meat is my life. He thinks I look like a barbarian when eating meat. 





We completed the whole parkz, amazing or what!!!
Whole park which means the scare zones & haunted houses.
And two more rides!!!!!!

Then, I gotta praise him for being someone I can be so proud of.
My flea was held on a Sunday and the initial idea was that he'll help me with my luggage to the flea before going home to catch up on his sleep BUT he changed his mind upon seeing how chaotic it is at the site. It was so crowded, everyone was literally pushing and squeezing, my friends had almost 4 luggage each and our clothes are stacked to it's maximum height...


But there you see, he was patiently waiting there, helping me calculate the price I should sell to get back my capital before earning profit (I wasn't really earning btw), picking up clothes ransacked around our booth for the whole time, be a hanger for customers willingly and keeping a lookout for me. :') Futhermore, he was so peaceful and calm the whole time and my friends and our booth's neighbours were really singing his praises the whole time lor! 



As quoted from my friend
"I'm very impressed leh. Your flea never 赚钱 nvm la. I think you are the real winner here alr. This one you really 赚到"

Which is so right. :')))

Side note, am never gon do a flea anymore.

Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment