Hi,
I've had a taste of being an adult, getting a full time job and then managing finances and all I can say is - I enjoy being a kid where my happiness is always filled to the brim.
Anyway, I was anticipating for this trip for the longest time 'cause I've always wanted to go BKK, it's shopping paradise they said! haha. Thou not a shopping paradise but rather a necklace paradise for me, I still very much enjoyed myself with the food and chillz time! Not the weather though. It kills.
I shopped a lot, bought not much and ate a lot too. Thankgooooodness I didn't gain weight after coming back haha you know, losing weight is x10 more difficult than gaining.
The best bf ever. I've always been counting my blessings. :')
Jetting off selfie. I was so excited because am finally being up the plane again! Can't wait to travel again!
AND PLANE FOOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS. I KID YOU NOT.
I love their bread with butter (extremely yumz) plus their rice and generous serving of chicken.
THIS WAS ALL WORTH IT.
And I crashed right after take off. It's only a two hours flight haha but I am so exhausted from everything. Funny how I sleep so much everyday but ended up relying on caffeine to keep me awake. It's a habit now to drink caffeine and I think it's the main cause of my stomach flu and tension headache.
Whoopz, check out that neck rolls the bf always tease me about.
Pictures are not in orderrrrrrrrrr,
I admit, I was so obsessed with taking pictures and editing them. Should have done the same thing to Korea back then. Else I would have more pictures of Seoul to remember about~
I fear for my life every single time I have to cross the road.
Hotel Breakfast!
Stayed at Hotel De Bangkok, it's more like a resort than hotel and the room is really clean with cleaning services every day so I loved it there!
There's something beautiful about Bangkok's skies.
Everywhere I go it's clear with fluffy clouds.
Coconut icecream that was disappointing.
Iphone camera is the sex.
So much for spending 400$ for an Olympus. Hated the pictures every single time. It's ugly with bad effects.
Smiling FOR the PHOTO. Honestly, we were feeling quite burnt from the heat at chatuchak.
Fainting at the sight where people can be in jeans or long sleeves.
Please teach me how to be as cool as you.
Oh and I flooded the toilet at this very day at this place. haha.
Thick and yumz bitter chocolate icecream.
Jasmine's recommendation.
It was delicious btw.
After you's shibuya toast is dabomb. Every mouth is filled with honey + thick toast + butter with ice cream. Melty and sweet with a bit of saltiness, it's the perfect match. Satisfying my dessert buds after a proper meal.
If you realise, Lee Min HO and I look more couple-ish than you Jas. haha
Pork burger from Mosburger.
Worth the try.
AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT DOES THIS MEANS. No grabbing of boobs (Why would anyone do that while eating wanton mee) and No farting (Silent fart then why not!!! Letting go of natural gas, where can stop one!!!)
Sense of humour quite high this famous wanton mee stall.
PORK LARD is the bonus here. HAHA Extra tasty with the strong pork lard taste. Super yumz.
We had two servings each!!!
Pig trotters; WORTH TO TRY.
The day where we got scam at floating market but I shall leave the story to the future posts where I'll be more happy sharing it.
Not to be missed.
They have awesumz 7-11 ready food for us.
Second serving of after you the next day.
with meh pork stick.
Last day of hotel breakfast where I left with nothing before leaving to the airport.
Touched down at 11pm, reached home at 12+....................and I was supposed to go to work to save my leave but I couldn't take it. It was so tiring.
Goodnight!































































No comments:
Post a Comment