Saturday, September 12, 2015

Jing's Birthday + 3 hours at the pool



Happy 21st Jing.  
May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always. :")))


Jing is not only good at deco or creative stuff, she's talented at baking too! This jelly cheesecake she baked tasted so so so good and everybody complimented her for it! I never understood people who have the patience to bake and then create icing, design the cake and stuff because WHERE GOT TIME.
That's just not me.  I can just 看就好 and 帮忙吃 ok.




Attended Jing's 21st last Saturday and I can't deny having the urge to set up a birthday party too for my 21st. It's honestly fun seeing her doing up the backdrop to what she prefers and then creating small little DIY beautiful things for her desired party theme, it's interesting isn't itttttt - choosing your cake, lighting, friends to invite and food and then seeing everything piecing up perfectly to your own expected imagination. DREAM COME TRUE FOR 21ST.

But still, I'm scrapping off this idea and go for a simple dinner date with my closed ones.
So I shall continue... dreaming. hehe







:")))))) 
I look forward to creating more memories with you girlllls!
We're only 21, so many bright years ahead together as 5!


Am not a fan of dogs but gotta admit this puppy was so adorable and harmless! 


QIJI at Marina Square for lunch. Good meal good company. Meesiam was delicious, popiah was yummy and it was so filling I went into food coma after reaching the office at 2pm. Tried my best to stay up till 12am since it's a PH the next day but I failed. I slept at 1030pm. Earliest up the date. This is... something new. 

And then, PH was well spent spending 3 hours at the pool with W. I thought I suck at swimming but he suck even more. Half a lap and he stopped swimming as in he stopped, went out of the pool and sat down. HAHA It's ok, there's always next time to swim together, helping him push his limits while swimming LOL.


Then again, even if he suck so badly at swimming (I'm not kidding LOOL), I'm still grateful to have him in my later part of the growing up years 'cause.................. (cut all the mushymushy words out) he really takes extremely good care of me I FEEL SO GOOD. 


Anyway, we caught election results together after!

It's Sunday in 13 mins time, so sad because weekends always passes so quickly!
One week + three days left.
Icannnndodiz. 

Gooooodnight.
cuz it's BEDDDTIMEEEEE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment