'Cause I have extra time now,
I blog.
My cravings.... again for Thai food. HAHA I KNOW.
He's always giving in to me anyway.
So we had dinner at nakhon but I think the sides are nicer than the mains. My basil pork rice was so normal. But I'm going bkk in three weeks time so it's ok hehe kinda excited for my trip!
And everyday, I'm very thankful for all the positive things that's happening~
I'm happy eating with him because my view is always like this.
So cute?!
The other day I went to Bread street Kitchen for lunch which was my senior colleague's treat to us.
THE PORK WAS VERY DELICIOUS.
The fats are really juicy plus the skin is so crispy!
Had lunch with another colleague at this hidden area - the yong tau foo secret hideout.
Not that secret anymore since it's always packed OR MAYBE I was the slow one but anyway, this is one of the most fattening ytf I've ever eaten because everything was deep fried and then mixed with their homemade chicken and mushroom sauce + the noodles is made of potato starch!
Guilty level high after.
It does look a bit like jajjangmyeon.
And then last Saturday my senior colleague brought me along to clients' dinner with her! Really appreciate her for trying to get me exposed to the real world. I'm quite adapted to the environment already and everyday... I look forward to new things to do. :))))
It was TGIF yesterday, lunch at TCC with my colleagues and my super friendly supervisor treated me to this meal?! She's so motherly to me and I was given the priviledge to leave earlier on Friday because she doesn't want me to do OT? I left 15 minutes earlier yesterday by the way. OO
BABY CRAYFISH SALAD. I love the salad sauce, it's a bit sour yet refreshing when mixed!
AND HE SENT ME THIS YESTERDAY before my bedtime hehe
1244PM, meeting Tiff at 320PM and we're going to Jing's 21st party.
SPEAKING OF THAT, even my colleagues are advising me to open a party cuz it's the step to adulthood, a bit wasted to not open. And W is also asking me to plan for one tooooo?!
But.......... my circle of friends is so so so tiny.
Ok, Goodbye!











No comments:
Post a Comment