Aloha!
Monday was less blue because I met W for dinner and movie! We caught terminator genisys and I honestly didn't catch 50% of my movie because some parts was so messy, I didn't understand the transition from this era to the next and all. But at the very least I managed to satisfy my nuggets and super chocolatey llao llao cravings.
Wednesday - pre-enlistment dinner at pepper lunch with Lenghock together with Jas, Alicia and Tiffany. It was a good one because we shared so many things. Some happy some not but it's ok, I learnt that I can't please everyone in this world so take it easy because at the end of the day, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Anyway, I haven't had pepper lunch for so damn long and it still tastes as good as ever! Adding cheese is still, a bit redundant though.
It was supposed to be a TGIF kinda day but unfortunately, it wasn't. Nothing went my way and it was as bad as me wanting to have a decent crispy duck noodle turns out to be fried noodle with hard duck. fml. Should have taken a picture of it together with our look of disbelief.. I was so disappointed and I really wanted to cry because I was so upset about everything that's happening. Thankgod for W because he made my day so much better and I love how he guides me to be a better person.
Original idea was me bringing him to Santa's cafe but it was a bit pack so we went to playnation and no regrets because I HAD SO MUCH FUN. I am super man one, all the dance games, supermario or whatever cute games just not my kind. I prefer shooting or fighting games because I love the thrill. Tried playing L4D and I suck so badly, he told me to quit and don't play cuz I'm so lousy at it, he's not kidding btw, so we changed. Half of the time I'm shooting in space but my eyes are on the zombies, GEDDIT GEDDIT.
Didn't want to post this pix but he looooooook so cute here!
As for today, my sis and I finally had our siblings date to Bugis. Went to Jem for our lunch (It was my treat ok, not so bad always tok my sister) and then to Bugis to shop. Ok lah but my sis bought me things there hehehe.
EVERYTHING TASTED SO DELICIOUS AND AFFORDABLE.
I WILL BE BACK.
OK GOODNIGHT.













No comments:
Post a Comment