Saturday, June 27, 2015

Update

Sick of being fat because I am fat enough already. Feeling my extra chin, tummy rolls, neck rolls and my huge thighs. argh 

Anyway on a happier note, I tried maki-sannnnnnnnn......... only after the hype but whatever it is, I TRIED AND IT WAS SOOOO GOOD. Being the two suakus, filling up the form was so new to us and it sounds so unappetizing lah, but when we received our Makisan, I was sold. So so so good. And as usual, eating someone elses food seems to taste better. I love his so much more than mine! Think he chose the more suitable combo of ingredients that's why it tasted yummier!






 HEAVY CHEEKS

And we had this masseur service on Friday to support the visually handicapped people! I love the uncle that helped me because I told him in advanced to be softer else I cannot take the pain. My pain tolerance level damn lousy one. hahahhaha. And he is so nice to be lighter with his feels so it is more bearable for me. Unfortunately, am still not a fan of massage. hehe


My desk is so filled now! I have the habit of koping straws from everywhere so I can have my daily dose of free caffeine in the office. I avoid drinking straight from the cup because it will stain my teeth!??! And on Thursday, I spilled the whole cup of cappucino on my pants and the carpeted flooring. Had to clean up my mess and my pants reeked of coffee that lasted me till my lunch break. Hurriedly went to bugis to buy a new pants!  What luck~ 


Lychee shaved ice with him and it was super refreshing. The heat was unbearable. 



Ok I promise my last selfie. 

Things in life is slowly getting better and piecing up so I don't have any complaints (TOUCH WOOD ALREADY PLEASE DON'T JINX ME)  except that I am still as fat or fatter than ever, otherwise all is fine....I am happily in love with my love, my job and my friends.

BYE GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment