Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy Thursday!

A switch of environment and ..........I found myself truly liking this. I don't dislike growing up...except managing my own finance is indeed a bit chore. Anyway just a lil update, I am no longer part of being a design student because I am realistic like this. If I know this future is bleak and it doesn't suit me, I won't want to force myself into doing something I feel so inferior and upset often. Yes you can say my faith or passion is so weak or whatever blah blah blah, it's free to say things what, right. 

Moving on, 
I suggested to go Geylang bazaar on Sunday and being so spontaneous, W agreed to go! hehe 
It was super crowded and warm, I regretted for that bit upon reaching because I was already complaining + sweating far more than him but of course, we didn't leave and even ended up taking rides on that day! Cheers to him for convincing me. 


A pity I didn't have the chance to try the nitrogen ice cream rolls and churros!!!! My tummy was so filled by then and the heat was starting to get unbearable :((((((!  Side note, bumper car probably worth more the money than watching the 4D movie but still, company matters most! 

Wednesday


Finally, I went out to grab lunch. It's not often I ever step out of the air conditioned zone because of the weather and my bad direction sense, fyi it was so bad I was late for my work after lunch! I was supposed to drop at downtown station but dropped at bayfront instead.. yeah you geddit.

Thursday
Genki Sushi date (yes my cravings again hehe) and I am so so so satisfied with the sushis. SUPER RECOMMENDED. I love everything I ordered! W LOVES IT TOO K. By the way, it is interesting to see Sushis serving to us on bullet trains (conveyor belts)!!!! MUST REVISIT AGAIN.


In case you miss my face. Picture painted for privacy purposes

It's always the last day of the week whereby I am extremely busy. Today was crazy; I was filled with documents to do the moment I reached at 830am and even had to stay longer after my scheduled hours to complete the remaining tasks! BUT I secretly love how occupied I am because time passes way faster like this and I always learn something new from this busyness! If there's anything else I'm grateful about being in TP DESIGN, it's about how they trained my brain to think and absorb fast, remember things by heart and to be able to multi task.....at least better now I think... Because it is all useful right now and sometimes I even wonder how can my pea-size-brain store so much information every.single.time.

OK GOODNIGHT BYE



No comments:

Post a Comment