Week 3 of work and it's getting better every single day, though, still trying to adapt to the slower-paced office life but all is so far so good. As bored as it seems, I am still having little fun here and there, learning about things I didn't know I will ever touch into.
Surrrprisingly my pre Monday blues felt even stronger than on Monday itself so I think it's actually a good thing after all.
I wasn't thattttt bored in the office today with these notes keeping me occupied. Read so much I think I am smarter now. hehe. Speaking about my office life, I haven't dare to buy snacks to snack because all I do in the office is to sit > stand to get water > walk to the printers to print > bindings > back to sit. I exercise my fingers more than my tummy and legs. Let's hope this never-say-yes-to-snacking-motivation never stops.
My colleague's treat on a very happening Friday where I met the biggest crisis yet and this salmon spaghetti was so yummyz omg. It tastes 100% wayyyy better than it looks. Or maybe because it's a free meal I find it more tasteful hahahaha I kid. No but seriously, it is so good.
My eyebrows.... HAHAHAHAHA
Father's Day dinner at Uncle Leong's Seafood and I feel that my delicious 8.90 spaghetti tasted so much better than the 200+ food there. IMHO (In my honest opinion).
One of the good days where the cafe had Japanese cuisine! I chose this teriyaki chicken and out of this entire plate, I LOVE THE TOFU AND THE SAUCE THE MOST OMG. Can I just have tofu rice next time. And the kway chap is nice too!
OK BYE
GOODNIGHT







No comments:
Post a Comment