Friday, June 12, 2015

Week 1 of FT Job

Officially started my full time job in the bank, all thanks to Marcus for securing the place for me! Thankyou! It was a week filled with a lot of new experience, no more of getting involved in the back stage fashion walk scenes, glamarous fashion shows or sewing or drafting (I kinda miss), it was more of a desk bound office job and using more of the brains than creativity. I am honestly still learning to adapt better to the environment but it is all so far so good. My colleagues are all nice people too!

Anyway throwing back to Tuesday, I went for dinner at To-gather Cafe!



And savoured on this Lava cake which I strongly believe is the cause of me falling sick the next day. He saw me loving the chocolate lava cake so much, he gave me more than half?!? I am showing him my shioksational face after every bite and he be there staring at me enjoying this plate of mini goodness. And then of course I regretted lah. I forgotten I can't have too chocolatey things and this cake is good enough to make me waste $34 seeing the doctor.

Fell sick on Thursday, swear my whole world is spinning round while going to work but still dragged my body there anyway.


My snapchatz @jasleerh 
Follow me for my daily boring updates hahaha. Sorry I'm a capricorn, damn serious about life one. Low sense of humour. hahaha




And I camwhored while I was alone in the office.

Things I learnt in my first week is that,
IT'S REALLY ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. HAHA 
For every department that I walk pass, it's always about the money. Daily mails... also about money. Ok fei hua right, i'm working in the bank.

IT'S REALLY ALL ABOUT THE BRAIN 
No more about creativity, it's not about how well you are in using adobe now but how well you can use your brain to memorize the different details of the paper work. Like I still cannot remember well or differentiate which data is for what what what despite working for three days already. I will try harder lolololol

TRADITIONAL CHINESE
Was tasked to change the simplified chinese presentation slides to a traditional chinese one!! Can't wait to start on this! I wrote in TRAD CHINESE and it was so awful zomg. I even had to admit to my horrendous writing to the senior colleague before showing her. BUT SHE DAMN FRIENDLY. she laughed it off anyway!! 

EXPLORING MBS + KNOWING THAT MY HATE FOR CROWDS IS INCREASING
Because the entire building is off for lunch break at the same time, go where also full one. lololol. Went to bugis, STILL FULL. yay man, i love crowds so much.


Thank god is Friday.
Dragged my sick body to work because I know I cannot take any MCs for the first month at least. Gave up to the pain and headache, I went to the doctor at night for pills to save my body!!
IT WORKED VERY WELL.
I'm feeling sooooooooooooo much better now, all I need is sleep.

Got to sleep,
Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment