Sunday, June 7, 2015

LEGBREAKING + SATDATE

This IT FAIR proves so much that I'm not cut out for being a sales person at the fair at all!? Being such a burden to my sales team. I think I better stick to fashion or cosmetics because dresses as expensive as 600+ I could have ace it easier than selling SDDs or SDs. But I can't deny working with friends is always so so so fun. The two days passed by so quickly though I'm still thankful I wasn't given four days else I will break my legs and fail the sales team so badly. Coincidentally Mel was working for ITFAIR too but teamcanon but still I'm so happy to see her face after so longzxzxzx. hehe Brings me back to the poly school days. SORRY, I CANNOT BELIEVE THREE YEARS OF POLY LIFE IS OVER. HAHAHAHA slap me k.




After two days of pain (legs) and hardwork, I went to meet my favorite for our Saturdate. Wanted to walk around Botanic Gardens since my dental is near there, unfortunately it rained. Better luck next time I guess~ 



It's a good makeup day today.



My selfie spamz, actually my face look slim is all about taking the right camera angle?!

Because honestly my face is chubz like this. HAHAHA
ok my competitive mode on, I need to be motivated. 


GOODNIGHT,
Side note FT JOB is finally starting on Monday.
A step closer to adulthoood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment