Monday, June 1, 2015

Shopped and Timbre-ed

I shopped and walked so much my lao ren knee starts acting up again yesterday. WHYYYY DID I CHOOSE TO PLAY CATCHING IN AN ICE RINK OHMYGOODNESS. 
Marcus' treat for supper at newton market with the gang and I love the oyster omelette the most!
Fattening + sinful but soooo yummy and good.


Thankyou Marcus for the flowers and gongcha!!
你太有心了!

Settled at Timbre for dinner today, I think I've been eating and spending wayyyyy too much I cannot imagine the total amount of $$ spent for the past month! Needa reflect now k, I hope my full time job starts soon so I'll be caged at work for 5 days per week, leaving little fun left for the weekends. There wasn't any crowd despite today being a PH.... that was a surprise. Otherwise, dinner was good. hehe the company too!



 "it's about finding someone who honestly means something to you" 

Shiok Maki yesterday.... (there there, I told you I have been eating so much) 


AND THIS WAS DA SEX.



Ok goodnight, for real!


No comments:

Post a Comment