Friday, May 29, 2015

Lola's Cafe

Brunch at Lola's Cafe and it was FANNNNTASTIC. I think it's one of the best cafe that provides both ambiance and good food!? I remembered telling Jasmine how much I disliked cafe hopping because I'm only paying the price for the ambiance than the food because their food is usually damn sub-standard which I really hated it. But this is very worth trying, I kid you not.


It was so yummy and filling for the three of us!
*the three of us had our own plate of sausage with mash potato. A pity we didn't get to try their dinner or breakfast menu because we reached at about 330PM. The timing was neither here or there. 

With my beautiful ladies, so glad we stayed in contact despite me quitting dance after GEM 10. 












15000won romper I got from Seoul, I think it's a steal!


Anyway, I caught conjuring spirit on Sunday and I thought that the plot was well written, it was a combination of both horror and comedy with an unexpected twist at the end! And by horror I mean visual+sound effects at it's maximum haha . There are a few instances where I jumped up on my seat. HEN MALU DE but yes it's worth the watch! 

OK GOODNIGHT.
Hope my knee is getting better yo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment