Friday, May 1, 2015

SEOUL part 2 - Petite France

It's an amazing (sense the sacarsm kk) thing to see how many photos we've taken in just a day... or maybe just a 3 hours stay in Petite France....... BUT anyway, I had fun reviewing the pictures! Except that the coat makes me fatter than I already am so I look gigantic ballon leh, so kindly forgive the fat pics. I hate my olympus' camera for the super high level of saturation effect, I have no idea why is it so lousy, maybe it's time for a change! But ok wait till I clinch my full time job deal. 

So here goes the day! It's the second day of our trip - the weather is still extremely cold, it was raining, it rained thus explained the umbrella and I'm glad they suggested this place because it was so beautiful! I didn't watch running man but I know they filmed here before so it feels damn cool like whoa I am finally here. But you know what, I watched you who came from the stars and I strongly HOPE I CAN FIND MY DO MIN JOON TOO *smirks* 

I think for the entire trip we really have to credit Alicia for her presence! Without her, we have no idea how to get there and ask for directions even. I'm sure there were times she felt annoyed (deeply apologise) haha but we really can't help it (as in to help her because it feels damn foreign for us) so thank you so much! 









Sorry not sorry, my smile only got one face wtf hahahha It's my signature.


Isn't this view spectacular!!!!! BOOTIFULZ and super duper cold. Judge the coldness by the smoke. 


TELL ME ISN'T THIS MAGICAL. 


Chanced upon the red strawberries! Not a fan thou so I didn't buy because strawberries are always so sour....





Got 仙女下凡 feel anot! 



and omg this worked. It didn't work in my photo folder so I thought it was a still picture. (I was eating churros by the way and it sucked) Ended up this is working! Anyway before I reached Seoul, I had a lot of plans for myself to do for this trip. A pity I didn't make it because it was so rush - the day after my 2015 exhibition booth we flew, so I was kinda sad tho! But it's ok, I shall wait for my sep bkk trip. 




Sorry this entire post is like my picture vomit. HAHA I hope you ain't sick of my face k.
We went to hike the N seoul tour after but I think I will do it for the next post! 

Till then,
thankyouuuu for reading ok.

GOOODNIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment