3am post on my Seoul Part 3. More picture chunks because I'm in a good mood, lolol, I decided to edit more pictures. 'Cause it's my first time travelling, I was pretty much fascinated by everything and super in awe the moment I reached Lotte World - from buying my entrance tickets to visiting all the parts (indoor & outdoor)! Sua ku that is. Google weather forecast gained my 100% trust ever since this Korea trip because we had been relying so badly on it - if it were to rain the next day, we try to plan indoor trips and vice versa. Fortunately, on the day when we planned on going to Lotte World, the sky was great, weather was good (air-con temp with heat) and .... I guess everything falls on our side. hehe. I even regretted bringing my thick coat....
Enjoy the pictures!
Lotte World
Take a moment and appreciate how gorgeous this place is being built. It was one overwhelming experience! I thank god that this Korea trip was planned before I went broke and having final second thoughts. You know it's a rare day or even a chance to be here and it feels like you're being transported into this wonderfulllll place.
This was our first ride because we thought it was good enough to be our appetizer but we thought wrong. Presenting to you Lenghock's K-O ride. He wasn't able to recover as fast as us and therefore had to bear with the dizziness throughout the day.
LOOK AT THIS MERRY-GO-ROUND.
Asides from the fun, I think I drink more water every day in Korea than in Singapore.
But anyway, I love this stomach-churning coaster ride the most!! You have to experience it yourself!
Yes I took this bungee drop and regretted it so badly. Imagine if I were to take the Gyro Drop (don't know if i'll make it out alive lolol) If you know me long enough you know my height phobia is quite scary one. So what happened on the bungee drop was when it reaches the peak point, that pain around my stomach area was SO SO SO BAD (forgive my bad description). Plus the moment it drops.... it feels like my body's tearing apart, my neck is dislocating and my head is flying away. Thank goodness I'm still sitting down here writing about this haha. No more next time.
My heaven. I love the streets (Dongdaemun, Myeongdong, Hongdae, Gangnam) so much because it keeps a boring city lively. Imagine without them, these streets will be like Singapore's void-deck, very not happening one - For lepaking lor and playing guitar erm haha. Definitely not as attractive. In addition there's so many make-up goodies, I regretted not spamming lots of blusher (even tho I bought six already), eyeliner, concealers and etcetra. IT'S TRUE GIRLS CAN NEVER BUY ENOUGH.
Had our KBBQ at this outlet and it tasted so-so. I believe there are better ones out there and I honestly feel I'M KIM located at dhoby ghuat wins this. #honestexperiencek And I was displeased by their services because us being foreigners, they were so afraid we might waste food by taking more than what we can eat. And you know having KBBQ is all about enjoying the process of cooking. The waiter rudely threw all the plates of meat we took in our stove and expecting us to cook the whole chunks together?? Maybe it works differently in Korea and Singapore.
IF there are ever people complaining about how rude or how inconsiderate young Singaporeans are, go to Korea haha. Don't get me wrong but I couldn't stand the culture of how they can bang onto others when it's a squeezy lane without apologising... or how they can conveniently snatch people's lift when we were the one who pressed it and struggling to carry our 17kgs luggage to the lift when they had nothing on their hands and being plain lazy. Many instances make me pekcek with the entire bang and knock system la like we're supposed to be polite to one another. Even an apology also don't have. argh. But otherwise, Korea is a perfect country to live in.
It was insanely cold the night but we still had patbingsoo and it was so yummy! Refreshing taste. Mine was the glutinous rice with brown shaved sugar? Super chilly but yumz I tell you. Must try the authentic one when you're in Korea!
Talented buskers around. Hongdae is so happening during the weekends! A pity we didn't stay in Hongdae though but it's ok, the next trip!
Noryangjin Fish Market
If you're feeling rich in the pocket and craving for seafood but I would really advise for adults to tag along (or either you are damn expert in seeing the best of the best) because I honestly feel that we might all be cheated by the stalls' ahjummas for the freshness and quality of the food. It wasn't exactly my best experience so there is nothing amazing I can share about place.... except my perfectly grilled salmon.
N Seoul Tower
Continued from my Seoul Part 2, after Petite France, we hiked up to N Seoul Tower.
Our pathetic fridge filled with banana milk, banana milk and more banana milk.
Oh right, this was another good home korean meal we chanced upon too! I loved the spicy pork with rice! omg salivating now k. 349am in the morning and I'm so hungry.
There isn't much to see except love locks............and the scenic view. I forgotten how much we paid for the entrance fee tho. haha.
Spotting my do min joon k. Taking a picture in advanced then if I find any, I can channel my photoshop skills by photoshopping him inside lolol.
so cheesy one we all, big hearts small hearts lolol wtf haha
And we spent the rest of our night (around 2 hours) hiking down this tour because we followed the bus lane........................................... cold + tired + exercising meanwhile. haha We had to even chase the last train. Good experience with ma boys and girls.
Wow..... It's a long post.
352am now,
GOODNIGHT!




















.jpg)
.jpg)





















No comments:
Post a Comment