Seoul Part 2 will be up soon.... if I'm less lazy to arrange the pictures.
But anyway I am dying to return to Seoul because I strongly feel that I didn't explore the place long enough. I didn't eat much; yes I only had Korean rice on the first day.......and the rest I forgotten what I ate, nothing significant that is. And except hongdae which was quite convenient to us, the others shopping districts is always a touch and go thing. Time always didn't permit and even if we spent a long whole day outside, there just isn't enough time to complete what we wanted to do.
Save up save up k, I promise I will be back next year because this year end is planned for either BKK or TAIWAN. I hope is BKK thou hiakz but majority wins.
Enough about the whines, here's a little update about my life the day I returned back - I became a lost sheep, planless and aimless. I don't deny that the negative energy was so damn strong but it's ok I've gotten over it. The first day I slept and slept all the way till 5PM, noon yes noon but because I was under medication also..........nursing a cough and terrible flu........which was why I thought that celebrating white Christmas during my birthday isn't a great idea afterall because I'll end up confirm chop being sick because my body is lousy like this. haha I even became a mute on the last second day in Seoul.
Moving on, I went to Ladies Night on Wednesday with a quite-not-in-the-mood mood because I was still a bit sick but I still went anyway. IT WAS FUN KKKKK! It was always a good time with them! We stayed throughout till morning and had dimsum for breakfast. My first ever time eating breakfast after clubbing. That is a next level thing.
Pretty hor Mel. She don't look local here.
OH YES SPEAKING OF THIS... I was so damn upset for being mistaken as a Vietnamese TWICE ON BOARD. Don't get me wrong kk but I love being a Singaporean ok. I love Singapore. Story is I took a flight from SG > VIETNAM and VIETNAM > SEOUL, all the cabin crews asked me for my food choices in their language until I had to ask them if they can speak in English? And they just quickly apologised. I cannot blame them lah because I was wearing specs haha and light makeup.
BUT STILL >:(
I think I have been mistaken for countless times.... from Vietnamese to Philipines to Myanmmese to Thailand...WHATTTTTTTTTT.
ONCE AND FOR ALL, LAONIANG IS SINGAPOREAN, speaks perfect singlish,
angles matters. HAHHAHAHA oops my face is round. round round round k like a ball. Meatball that is.
And throwback to my design show grad pix.
With the loves of my poly life - pooooooo huijie and mellllz
And one shot with the future trendsetter. She got the power yo.
I LEANED ON HER BEFORE KKKKKK whooop
And one with my classmates.
AND BYE
SINGAPOREAN LA K.












No comments:
Post a Comment