Keep calm, You're only 21 - A book gift from Marcus. He's forever so thoughtful. Previously I was damn confused about my life - about making the right choices so I can benefit both myself and people close to me, so he got this book for me asking me to take a chill pill because you know what - lao niang iz only 21. Right.. haven't reach the 21 mark, so still 20.
Went out with Alicia, Jasmine and Lenghock today and it was a nighttttmare. Alicia and I had our fav sushi at Kuriya and it was disappointing today......... so cravings not satisfied at all. Then yah our OOTDs shot, you know doing what girls are best at.
WA I SUPER LOVE THIS PICTURE HAHAHAHA
Then I played with GIFs. These were the happier part of the day.
I think I got karma or something, I fell hard on my knees when I was trying to chase Jasmine while ice skating. A whole new level of trying hard to be smart because if I didn't over estimate my own skills, I wouldn't have chased her. So I skate as fast as I could on the rough ice, I was blocked by this rough edge... and I fell after that. I couldn't even feel my knees for the moment, the crew kept asking me to kneel down first before he could help me up. BUT I CANNOT EVEN KNEEL DOWN BECAUSE DAMN PAINFUL STILL ASK ME KNEEL. I did it anyway and spent the rest of the day in pain... and now, whilst typing this post, my left knee feels like it's dislocating from my thighs.
See, I still pose until like I am super zai on ice lolol.
After I fell hard, I swore not to ever go ice-skating anymore. Please don't jio me ok thankyou. Unless I can wear sneakers, else nope, ice-skating is out of my entertainments list.
Went to watch Pitch Perfect (In pain too) after that and I LOVEDDDD THE SHOW! I had goosebumps during the final part!!! Had major difficulty going down GV's staircase after that, Jasmine tried to piggyback me down but because I cannot afford to fall on my butt anymore, I decided to walk down step by step slowly and painfully. Hehe and Alicia being super love also. I am so touched right now :') FRIENDS WORTH HAVING OK.
TODAY WAS A NIGHTMARE OK. I cried so much my eyes are swollen now.
Hai, am gon continue crying tomorrow because it'll be so painful for the person to rub. HE DON'T KNOW THE PAIN OF COURSE USE FULL FORCE RUB. omg.
K BYE.









No comments:
Post a Comment