Farewell TP Design - for all the good memories I shared, it'll be etched eternally in my heart.
It's time I fly.
I spent almost the whole of last week visiting my friends' graduation and my own graduation. We finally earned our precious dip cert; though a piece of paper, it's a piece of useful paper. It signifies another achievement in life. Showered with lots of blessings and love from family and friends on my special day, I'm feeling very thankful. :)
HAPPY GRADUATION
Brenda's Graduation
Lenghock's Graduation
My Graduation
ALL MY DEFAULT SMILING FACES. CONSECUTIVE IN THESE PICTURES. LOLOL
Thankful for this existing friendship (missing a few others though) since secondary school. A bunch of very worthy and trust-able friends I can rely on for the rest of my life.
And my family members for being my pillar of supper through this toughest (up till date) period. Very thankful.
The lovely flowers I received! Thankyouuuu so much for the effort :')
Kokwei's and Kangrui's Graduation
Alicia's and Tiffany's Graduation
Cheers to another milestone of our friendship.
From studying together in Jurong secondary, we drifted into our respective polys/JC, pursuing what we love doing most to holding our graduation certificate on stage and moving on to being a working adult, everybody's growing up too quickly. Don't worry Jas, we will all be giving you lots of blessings next year! Meanwhile, work hard and study hard! Always here like how I always am.
May we still stay forever (issit too long?!) together and love each other like there's no more tomorrow.
Marcus' enlisting tomorrow and I know you read my blog, all the best for your enlistment!
See you in three weeks time!
Goodnight. :)

































No comments:
Post a Comment