Coffee from Coffee Club suck.
Advanced mother's day dinner on Saturday.
For the first time ever, the family decided on Japanese cuisine and being a big fan, why not. haha but the food tasted.....ok I think. I have had better ones elsewhere.
I love the Gyoza and this mentaiko grilled prawn the best!
Anything with mentaiko is THESEXXXX I tell you.
And a lot more we ate but not taken. I didn't know the sister had such a big appetite for buffets. She ordered so much more even though we were all super full already?
Caught The Age of Adaline and the plot is very much predictable.
My face is so oily. SINGAPORE'S WEATHER!! So humid nowadays, even my laptop is hot. Perspiring the moment I move.
I think it's ok to be nice to others because everyone deserves to be treated nicely but please don't ever take advantage of the nice-ness that someone is willing to be. It is very unfair to the person?!
And is being revengeful the sweetest thing ever?
Life.





.jpg)
















No comments:
Post a Comment