Up at 630AM nursing a headache, stomach pressure and most importantly-my injured finger.
Happy 21st Tiffany.
Thank you for being the peacemaker in our group.
Thank you for your understanding for the past years; I know I haven't been the best-est friend ever but I hope you know my love for you is always real. hehe
To celebrate her 21st, we went to the bar located at Holland Village.
Never drink on an empty stomach.
I had a few cups and I was completely gone.
Remembered someone calling me weak dammit hahaha they should have seen me while clubbing with jas and mel the other time; shots after shots were perfectly fine.
Anyway it's not my style but yeah you know, bad things happen!
Thankgod it's not a monthly affair or weekly. I only drink when there's event so phew.
Marcus was telling me to eat before and I thought having a bowl of soup was sufficient..apparently not.
So anyway, I went home and got up at 630 (now) to drink a cup of warm tea plus surf the net because staying at the lying down position is damn uncomfortable.
It feels like I'm gon vomit everything I've consumed.
And my injured finger, it even hurts while typing.
Went to the toilet and being the semi conscious state I was, left my finger at the toilet door (yeah you know where) and when it closed, I moved. It was then I realised my poor finger was stuck there. AND WORST THING IS, I HAD NO STRENGTH TO PUSH OPEN THE DOOR TO SAVE MY FINGER. The excruciating pain followed after. Whoa it was something I never want to experience anymore.
Back to work. heh
Meeting the rest at 1210PM later, I doubt I can make it out of house but I have to.
Hoping the hot green tea works because this queasy feeling got to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment