Down to 11 more days to the end of school.
This sem lasted way too long, dragged too long. I can't wait for everything to finish so that I can have peace.
Parcel shipment delayed again. Trusted daigou again and yet I was disappointed. Not saying that the shipping technical faults can be avoided but I just hope for better luck next time. If i don't receive my coats on time, that's it I'm gon be an ice cream in Korea. Not gon spend money buying another coat.
Parcel shipment delayed again. Trusted daigou again and yet I was disappointed. Not saying that the shipping technical faults can be avoided but I just hope for better luck next time. If i don't receive my coats on time, that's it I'm gon be an ice cream in Korea. Not gon spend money buying another coat.
Checked the weather forecast and it's 11-17 degrees. I'm sure I can take it LOL.
Ended school at 10am (I know right) Travel time exceeds school time. It happens so often I am used to it already. Model fitting was a breeze, I only have to change a few parts... and surprisingly the outfit that I thought least fit, fitted the model perfectly. Quite proud of my own drafting skills.
Three years haven't been easy but I'm glad I made it through.
Is it just me or everybody's feeling a little more compassionate than usual today?
Shout out to those from the younger generation; to be slightly more sensitive, show more appreciation and respect to a remarkable leader who made a difference to Singapore - for giving us a safe place called home.
Farewell, Mr Lee
Is it just me or everybody's feeling a little more compassionate than usual today?
Shout out to those from the younger generation; to be slightly more sensitive, show more appreciation and respect to a remarkable leader who made a difference to Singapore - for giving us a safe place called home.
Farewell, Mr Lee
Went down to grab lunch and this little boy ran past and me and shouted ahma hello into a direction. So being the curious cat, I turned and look at the supposedly ahma that he's referring to....and there is
no one.
How should I feel about this...? That souls really exist?
Coincidentally, a funeral is happening near the block.
Who knows what right?
GOODBYE.
Edited: I will never ever choose to travel when I do not have sufficient cash anymore. I spent so much for this trip alone, adding on to the essential things I have to buy before the trip... I'm so squeezed. argh. SO BLOOODYZ BROKE.
Edited: I will never ever choose to travel when I do not have sufficient cash anymore. I spent so much for this trip alone, adding on to the essential things I have to buy before the trip... I'm so squeezed. argh. SO BLOOODYZ BROKE.
No comments:
Post a Comment