Ended the torturous full shift few hours ago.
Thankgod for sales because time passed a bit faster.
12PM-9PM tomorrow, it's so tiring but I deserve it haha.
OK but I'm still young............so work harder for a better future ok.
Baked at Alicia's place. I'm nothing but a hindrance but we just laughed it off anyway.
I loved the muffins especially when it's freshly baked yo.
HAHA the loaded chocolate chips and raisins muffins (with a tinge of orange flavour)
Went to Wala at Holland V for Tiffany's 21st because she wanted to get drunk on that day but I think I lost it way faster than her. Never drink on an empty stomach (right, I learnt my lesson)
OH if you realised my makeup is quite fail that day la, basically my eyeliner ran out of ink while drawing my eyes. I was late, I had no time to remove the entire face and redo, I had no time to buy a new one so I made do with eyeshadow LOL. Spammed eyeshadow at the other eye to make it look balanced and ended up looking like a panda.
Luckily I took a picture with Tiffany hehe Else I wouldn't have any decent one.
omg my right profile..... eew
Trust me I didn't know I took these pictures only until I scrolled back to my album.
So that was the night I woke up at 630am nursing a headache and writing the previous post; successfully slept for 2 hours after that and woke up to the money changer with my extremely tired brain.
we were exhausted.........
Returned home, changed and got ready to Tiff's official 21st party.
Left early because I had to go to Malaysia late in the night for the yearly 扫墓 affair.
Doubt you'll ever read this but love you tiff! hehe. You need no cheesy paragraph from me because I've already written to you! Continue spreading joy, happiness and positivity to those you care ok! Stay happy.
Got home, slept for a good 30 minutes before heading to Malaysia.
Reached my grandma's place at 2am in the morning, slept at 3am and woke up at 7am. Saying I'm tired is an understatement because I am more than just tired. It's the consecutive days of lacking of sleep making me extremely sleepy. Dragged myself up at 7am to eat my fav malaysia noodles LOL and went to the memorial park.
The heat was insane.......................It was hot and humid, I was suffocating from the heat. Not kidding. But it's just something we have to do once a year so no complaints.
Contact lens even melted in my casing while I left it on the car, not the boot. So you know how hot it was. I entered the car halfway because it was so bloody hot like I feel like I'm on fire. How do people survive heat huh?
Ended all the praying, we left for dinner which was where the downpour started.
All you can see is the heavy rain and foggy sights.
IT WAS VERY SUDDEN AND RANDOM - Like I got up the car, closed the door and it started drizzling. In less than five minutes, thunderstorms and all started happening and then downpour!
Something I love about Malaysia. haha Their food and how countryside it still is. (I don't really know if it's a good or a bad thing for them) but because it's so modern in Singapore, when you get to see old shophouses in Malaysia, it feels damn nostalgic. That is why I love my grandma's place because it's still a kampongggg hehe where you can find stray dogs(no i don't like them) and roosters(I don't like them either), forest and rivers and terrace like houses. All the stretch of olden days provision shop, I really love them. It's time for me to bring a camera back before everything turns into a memory!
Ordered a lot of food but because everybody's there and I paiseh to say stop eating let me take picture so I took only the first dish lo.
HAHA ok goodnight,
Thankyou for reading!






.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment