Thursday, April 23, 2015

Seoul Part 1

Because this was my first time travelling, I was literally fascinated with all the small little things. From my flight > watching sunrise > sea of fluffy cotton balls > landing, everything is something amazing to me! 




mandatory OOTD at airport shots. hehe 

Had this noodles before flight and it was so yummy haha maybe because it's salty LOL.

I was half expecting the plane food to taste ok and edible but it was better than expected.



After the long 8 hours flight with 4 hours of transit in between, we finally reached Incheon Airport the next day. Night flight is so tiring and uncomfortable. Maybe because I'm not used to the seats and all, I didn't sleep much... :( And the moment we landed in Seoul, we started our day activities which means there's no time to sleeeeeeep.






Breakfast at Chef Jajjangmyeon. IT WAS SO DELICIOUS. Especially the mandu. Exquisite taste (nothing similar to any dumplings found in Simgapore)!! 

Brunch at a Nature Cafe (where they kept lambs as their pets)!! The lambs are so adorable! You don't get to see this in Singapore do you! Waffles was fragrant too, accompanied with the whipped cream and sauce. 


Cherry Spring Blossoms

3pm - went to check in to our apartment, changed into a new set of outfit before checking the spring blossoms out! 
Famished by then, Kimbap as snacks! 











A new sight and a new experience. 
I would really love to explore different countries in future - the different seasons, streets, cities and towns! 

Chimaek for dinner.
I think I ate most on the First day. The consecutive days, we were too busy to eat three meals per day because we had so many things to do in our itineraries! I think it's best to go for more than 10 days to Seoul itself. 




Street Food in Seoul.
Nothing that amazing but I love having their fishcakes on a cold rainy day.
The soup was hot enough to warm my body up.
The first two days, it was so cold we were shivering under our coats. 6 Degrees on the first day during the night, there's even mist while talking (yes it was THIS COLD).

Maybe the idea of white Christmas or celebrating my birthday in Japan when it's snowing isn't that great now. HAHAHAHA 




The girls were raving about this pancake egg (which tasted so-so to me)!



What I liked best about this street food is the grilled chicken with vegetables. THAT tasted fantastic. 
I MISS IT ALREADYYYYYY
A pity I wasn't a fan of their Kimchis................................ I know right. haha. Had it the second day and ok I got sorethroat that lasted till the end of trip. 


The bread choices in Paris Baguette is so different from the ones in Singapore! The hot dog bun is a MUST MUST MUST have! I am already craving for it. TT




 Except for Language barrier... I think Seoul is a great place to live in!
Especially for girls, the whole streets of HongDae and MyeongDong is like a paradise. 
Gangnam underground shopping centre too!

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment