Monday, March 16, 2015

MOTIVATED

I need to be more motivated + have a little more confidence for myself la.
Think I've had enough feeling inferior (always feeling it) and doubting my own capabilities.
I am actually quite an introvert. hahahha 
I seldom emo BUT I am sometimes quite EMO. LOL

I REALLY NEED TO 对自己有多一点点的信心

side note, it was my off day today, i lazed and rot around, started playing the guitar again!
Surprisingly it was getting easier as time goes.
Continued picking and I gave up after an hour.... I barely feel my fingers while typing now.
IT IS THAT BAD.
SOOOOOO.... I decided I want to get a piano as in KEYBOARD la LOL
I don't think my fingers will be as pain as while I'm playing the guitar right.
HAHAH

I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR MY 21ST BIRTHDAY LIAOZ


OK BYE

anyway, I HAVEN'T GRAD because there's still exhibition show and runway.

1) FIND shoes x4. LOL wtf right i know. IDK issit 4 shoes or 1 but don't make sense if it's 1 because I have four models. BEST is find a cheap one then design but I don't know design what and do what. like I have zero idea.. unless I want to play with ribbons which is what I intend to. hohoho
2) FIND music. Suck at song choices. But i'll find an upbeat and light song hopefully
3) FIND makeup and hair pix. hahahha
4) tmd still needa sew sash........... Forgotten about it~ hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment