Tuesday, March 10, 2015

End of final crit

I'm not unreasonable, I just cannot deal with indecisive people and irresponsible people. There are times when I just snap not because I want to but my frustration levels are really high. Whether you are my friend or not, if it's your fault, it is YOUR fault. 
I'm so done with the entire thing. Just want to end it as soon as possible and like I said, there's no more next time because once it's enough. 

Sorry but I'm old already, my level of energy is not high enough to keep myself angry every single time when problem arises. Feels like I'm gon have high blood pressure at the age of 21 when people just do not think before they speak, do not think before they do anything, do not think of the consequences after doing certain things and what's not. So done with babysitting, telling people not to do this not to do that. So done with being angry at people when they're so ignorant about things that's happening, happily disregarding the feels of others, doing what they like. lol not even kidding. 

I need to calm down. After tomorrow Teoheng, I'll feel better.

Anyway, Guest critique is over. Honestly I don't feel happy or excited because being the last group, I don't see any genuine comments la. Basically is just want to faster get done and over it but what to do. Such is life. 

Moving forward to life, I really hope to get a job soon because I don't want to come back from holidays being broke. 


Chicken up with Mel and Huijie the other day. It wasn't good so please don't try. Four fingers is x10 even better. Disappointed. 

Last minute met up with JC for the video changes. It's so funny becausse the model was so awkward. hahaha

llao llao with Jas because she was craving for it. Damn waste money because this for 6.5?!?! But I can't deny it's nice.

and Melly finding the best angle for her selfie. 

Leaving school in a months time. I don't know what to feel because it still feel so surreal like year 3 is ending. The 4 months of struggle since the beginning till today, staying up, SURPRSINGLY i didn't cry at all (expected the worst), working hard, drafting, sewing and all.

t doesn't matter if my collection don't appeal to everyone, I don't need people coming up to me telling about how nice my collection is or whats not but i really hope people can stop telling me whose or whose collection is better because it's all one person's effort for these few months. Furthermore, do not judge based on pictures because like what you all and I know, Pictures are deceiving. 

And i totally understand what they meant by design shows are purely to exude your creativity sense.


Inserting a pix of my pretty friend.
Blessed to have you throughout my poly life.
Since year 1, pulling me up after EVERY single failed submissions, your endless encouragements. Still remember when you me and Huijie set down during the first day of year 3, I was telling you girls how fast time will past and soon we'll all be graduating........ You have no idea how time flies. 
In a blink of eyes, we're all graduating in a month's time.
Hoping we'll still feel connected like how we are right now in the future years~~ Updating every single interesting events like erm getting attached (like finally) or anything else like how we always do! 


Mostly the one behind my OOTD shots heh



Angles matters. HAHA





(from Mel's blog)
I'm not always glam yah HAHAHHA 
The day I shared suan la fen with melly + the day the train broke down, I had to take a 2 hours bus ride home from CHINATOWN when it usually takes only 30mins for me to get home. Ridiculous I know. I even had an extremely good sleep on bus hahhahaha. Open my eyes, still not reaching yet. :'( 



Till then :')))))

Goodnight~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment