Hello, Work.
Caught up with work for these three coming weeks, I am so prepared to work hard (really hard) to earn money and settle my debt (soon).....
Blessed with the best family one can ever ask for. I need to stop being such a useless person and work hard to pay for my own things.
I feel so so so so guilty.
YOU KNOW WHAT, I've never felt so dry for the longest time ever
ok if you get what I mean. hahaha
Anyway I'm happy seeing people I love finding someone they genuinely love.
One of the best-est feeling ever.... :')))))
Like what Mel said "I need sparks in my life"
There are days when I just stare into blank space; hoping to wait for something, think of something and miss something but there is none because the heart and mind is blank like this.
I wish I wasn't thissssss blank.
I wish I wasn't thissssss blank.
"but I've got a blank space baby" wow this fits haha
BUT I'm not complaining because I'm perfectly fine like this. Everything is easier!
BUT I'm not complaining because I'm perfectly fine like this. Everything is easier!
Nevertheless, I want to thank Mel for being so loving. :'))
So touch I want to cry. because I know she's broke but I still asked if she wna accompany me to GEM anyway.
LIKE EVEN THO SHE IS BLOODY BROKE BECAUSE BAD THINGS HAPPEN, she still agreed to go with me because you know what,
she said " U wanna go right?"
awwwwwwww love ni.
I realized..... not only am I blessed with the best-est family,
I am also surrounded by the best-est friends ever.
:')))))))))))))))))
The abundance of love.
1.30am, bed time.
long day ahead........................
& useless update but hahaha
I just felt like updating.
BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment