Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mini celebration

After every submission calls for a mini celebration because we feel better like this.
HAHAHA

So after the final FYP submission last week, we went to Shabu Sai for buffet but it was sooooo disappointing? I expected way more than that.
But the pretty girl makes it better!








Next celebration tomorrow because it's the exhibition submission. woohooo
Means I'm 90% done. 5% for fashion show and another 5% for critiques which is happening tomorrow. yay!

And I went to Weilun's and Jasmine's 21st! 
Looking like a potato because .... white outfit sucks. plooooooop 
SELDOM or rarely in white.
I think the second occassion you see me in white is my wedding. HAHA (if it happens)


No that's not my lump of fats. I swear the top is like a mini dress.... and I had no white top so I reluctantly tucked it in. So it created a bigger bump?!?! 

Jasmine's pretty 21st cake! I love the colour gradient!




and the other day when I felt like doing this using Mel's specs. HAHA 

Don't say our 3 years in poly life not interesting hor, we actually bought suan la fen and shared it on staircase accompanied by mini ants.
Quite love de. HAHAHA 



OK GOODBYE.
CRITIQUE TOMORROW
WISH WO LUCK

ALMOST THE END.



No comments:

Post a Comment