Saturday, February 28, 2015

Chu san behind the scenes

My CNY was well spent as usual.
I'm such a du gui hahahaha because I always force my cousin to play mahjong with me instead of blackjack. Like huh?! Where's the fun of blackjack, win fast, lose also fast. 
Ok why not just say because I have better luck for majong. hahahha

大鱼大肉 every single meal. That's what I love/hate about new year. You start to hate seeing chicken/pork/duck after the reunion dinner. 


Yearly tradition. Lighting up firecrackers for Day 1 and 2 for CNY.
And did you know something called 首夜 for Chu one I think.
It is believed that the children of a parents need to stay up for as long as he/she can to pray for the health and longevity of their parents...
I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT UNTIL 2015.
What was I doing. hahahhaa



Another special year because I was in cheongsam which I changed out right after eating.
The cheongsam bursting lololol




On my way back. Fetching the cousin to her maternal side grandparents place and me to the custom.
This pretty much sums up my CNY!?!!

Wayyyyyy toooo belated post but late better than never right..... hehe
Came out to Singapore alone during chu er to continue sewing for photoshoot.
Stayed up till 7am, slept till 740am (this is power for a pig like me) and off I went for photoshoot.

The photog and videographer both working extremely hard.









The stunning model that was so so so cooperative. 
We walked up the stairs for 16 times and not once did she complained.
I even started dreading going up and down the stairs because the sun is not showing any mercy + my legs are so sore and I'm sticky and sweaty all over...



Very thankful for everybody's help making this photoshooot and videoooooooo a success.
lots and lots and lots of effort was put in for this entire fyp thing. 
It's so damn near to the end.

Sidenote: I'm back to working at ettusais.................I NEED MONEY.
I spent 150 in two days..... all my angpow money gone TT TT TT
I need a tree that grow money...............


*insert hiao pix*

ok bye~~~

Dental + Jasmine & Weilun's 21st tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment