Saturday, March 21, 2015

Beyond Grateful

And I don't know where I'm going but I know it's gonna be a long time

Just finished watching divergent and I really had to say I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH I don't think I'm ever gon delete this from my video space... I just want to rewatch this as many times as I can. Especially towards the end when they started playing Ellie Goulding's beating heart, so much feelz. (I'm slow just cuz I hated any action movies but I swear I am starting to appreciate it now, LATE is better than never) 

Started reading insurgent and I'm at chapter eighteen now. I never liked reading and trust me the book is so worth the read. 3 hours at work felt like 1 hour because my brain is so occupied with imagining everything that's happening from the book! I can't wait for ending - hoping Tris and Tobias will end up together! We all love happy endings
-NO, I do not neglect any customers because I believe in having the right working attitude, I still serve them whole hearted-ly-

I strongly dissssssslike/dissssappppprove people working as a retail staff and not putting effort in selling to customers. NO POINT, then don't work. Seen toooo many teenagers like this. They really need to buck up haha. 

GEMS10 today, it's an un-describable feeling, like I couldn't find the right word to use it but it kinda feels like a happy and def a sad one too. Sad because there isn't any closure to my TPDE journey, I wasn't there to witness the pain, blood, sweat and tears. I wasn't there to experience pushing my boundaries especially when we have to repeat the same steps over and over again (damn tiring one)........ making myself drenched in sweat and most importantly lose weight haha. And missing the friends I made in dance. Some are worth treasuring. Happy (because I am never one of the zai one; just making the botherline mark to mian qiang get into TPDE. I am one of the lucky one.....) yah so happy because I won't have to feel rejected all over again, doubting myself times and again and all. Plus, they really don't need anyone that spoils the show sooooo I'm good being at the audience seat! hehe

AND OF COURSE, I'm thankful to my xiao mao for coming to GEMS with me. 
WHOEVER that say "poly have a lot of bitches, cannot have true friend"
Sorry, I proved you all wrong.

10 years down the road, make sure she attend my wedding and be one of my bridesmade.
LOL

WOW YOU MADE IT TO THE END OF MY abit EMOTIONAL POST



Met up with Alicia in the morning for some whooliyummiliciousdaebakzilious sushi!




I love how angle makes a difference in your height! 
THIS IS cheat one haha
I FORGOTTEN TO SELFIE WITH ALICIA. We were too busy helping each other take pictures we forgot to picture ourselves LOL.


Selfie with MEOWZ.



My eyes welled up when I saw the finale part!? Reminded me so much about the past two GEMS. Brought back all the memories. :')))))

MAAAA cutie. :) 



Because we haven't eat....... I DIDN'T KNOW A FOOD COURT EXISTED IN TAMP1 UNTIL TODAY.
After three years in TP. So loser I know... but like what I've mentioned, late better than never.


I just recruited a maid. Didn't want your eye to sore so I reduced the size. haha

Poker face because the heat was unbearable.
HOT

It's 2.15am already, I'm not tired but I need to sleep.
LONG DAY AHEAD. back to work. YES WORK HARDER.
Goals in 2015 - WORK HARDER, EARN MORE, LOVE MYSELF MORE.

THANKQ AND BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment