You should treat others the way you want to be treated
Right.. easy to say hard to do, I know.
Sometimes I wish I could be so much more because life is so full of uncertainties-who knows what's going to happen next~ "so take as many pictures, laugh more, take time to look at the stars, smile a lot and love like you've never been hurt"
Because every sixty second wasted is a minute of happiness you'll never get it back
Sometimes I wish I could be so much more because life is so full of uncertainties-who knows what's going to happen next~ "so take as many pictures, laugh more, take time to look at the stars, smile a lot and love like you've never been hurt"
Because every sixty second wasted is a minute of happiness you'll never get it back
Therefore, yes this is gon be a selfies heavy post hehe
Lunch with Jasfats finally. She slimmed down so much, her bodysize shrinked! Looked like Penang is a torture to her. She's been whinning about how bad the trip was since day 1. Even till the last day, poor her, she had to sit at the salon for 8 good hours waiting for her friends to complete their hair dye process.
Anyway so many people used to say about how Jas and I look so alike they thought we were silblings in Sec 1.
Then moving on to Poly,
Two of our lecturers always confuse Mel and I up.
Calling me Mel and vice versa.
Friends around also mentioning about how alike we look.
I think I found 2 out of the 7 people. hehe
paparazzi Mel.
BYE.
I can't wait for monday heh.







No comments:
Post a Comment