Tuesday, March 24, 2015

JB TRIP

I've had a pleasant day today. 
Honestly, I was hesitating whether to join the others for this trip, but now, I'm thankful that I went. 
NO REGRETZ.
Having withdrawal symptoms now from ending the day trip so quickly TT
I hope this don't happen in Korea..............(18 more days)


Selfie with the fresh coat of makeup while waiting for Alicia. Hashtag no filter. I love the glow. Ettusais BB mineral gel ftw.
First time in my 7 years of friendship, she called telling me she overslept. 
BUY TOTO LIAOZ please.





While waiting for the teksi. LOL. 
Poker face because the wind is so annoying. 




I TOLD HIM TO SMILE. hahaha
Whilst taking his smoke break.

Thankgod we were not affected by the public holiday.
KSL was surprisingly empty and dining was super fast and efficient
We walked, shopped and ate.

Had dimsum for our breakfast. 
and their dimsum was so disappointing, I prefer the ones over at city square mall. 
The guys ordered like they were loaded with cash or something but it turned out to be filling enough for everyone. 

 Whole table filled with plates of dimsum but it's not thattttttt nice lah.
I don't feel satisfied.




One can never take pix beside jing.
Look at my face.
I look fat especially the other angle.
Must be the xiao long baos.



Moving on to playing arcade.
Those were the days!
I used to spend lots of tokens on this machine, acing my skills. But too bad, I've long forgotten how to play.

And we went to J.CO to chill, grabbed some yoghurt. Loyal fan of llao llao, llao llao 1, J.CO 0. One thing I hate about yoghurt is how sour it is and yes J.CO one is so sour. Not to my liking. 


No we wasn't hungry. We just wanted to try out this Bak Kut Teh that Gohsheng recommended because he insisted on it. It was so much better than the dimsum we had! I had a few bites..........because I was too full from the previous. Not exactly full full but also because my braces (dammit) was poking my gums every single time I eat so I refused to bite much. 


So while we were walking from KSL to Holiday plaza, we came across this OOTD background and being the sibeh hiao woman, of course must take la. HAHA
When I told the guys to stop awhile to let us take, omg their reactions were priceless. They were half  thinking that we're such a joke and half laughing at how ridiculous it is to stop halfway to just take pictures.

But who cares! HAHA


And I insisted on a group picture. We were just beside the road!!



Because there was sufficient time to spare, everybody's facing food coma from all the food, we went to sing K and chill! 
I love how funny the guys were; for instance Joey was saying  about how bloated he was from all the food but whenever there is food, he continued eating like nobody's business.
And.......he ate A L O T.

And then we had our dinner which tasted so-so.





And our last point of the day, we went to Starbucks to chill because there was 1-for-1!
I THOROUGHLYYYYY ENJOYED THE DAY.
Even taking a cab with them isn't as scary as what my dad always describe to me about the safety in Malaysia.
The starbucks was the best catch-up of the day. Everybody's growing up - no longer the naughty boys and girls in class anymore, we talked about so many things that was deemed as awkward in the past till today, Ah boys to men.

JB's been good to us except for the toilet.
You need to pay per visit and the toilet are all dirty.
Quoted from Gohsheng "Toilet so dirty still need to pay" 
This was when I realised how blessed it is living in Singapore, with a safe, clean and green island we call home.

Dental the next day and yay, final two more months.
I'm starting to miss braces. HAHAHHAA
DAHECK, this brain is confused.
Some days I wish I can remove, some days I don't.
It's whiteeeee!
FINAL two months and I'm done.
Changed to power chain today and ohmygod, this braces thing is so amazing, it closed up the gap just after changing to the chain?!

OK GOODBYE.

edit: was browsing through my pictures folder, found this pic wayyyy back in the 2013, about May.
THROWBACK


Thankgod I chose to wear braces!!

Doing portfolio is getting on my nerves.
The pictures resolution are set so low, image sizes given is so small... how am i supposed to upload.


No comments:

Post a Comment