WHENEVER I AM FEELING LOW,
I LOOK AROUND ME AND I KNOW,
THERE'S A PLACE THAT WILL STAY WITHIN ME,
WHEREVER I MAY CHOOSE TO GO.
Feeling emotional from reading all the excerpts, articles and watching videos,
You know what,
I am extremely proud to be a Singaporean.
I love Singapore, I really do.
From the deepest part of my heart.
Even if I ever decide to venture out of this tiny red dot,
Singapore will always have a place in my heart.
Singapore will always have a place in my heart.
Forever
Hope you ain't sick of my selfies.
As long as it's a good makeup day, EVERYTHING LOOKS BETER.
Deserves a selfie.
Anyway I went to try the hot-selling power nasi lemak at boon lay and all I was left with is an impression of "very power meh" Yep this was it. Trust me since the secondary school days, I've heard rumours about how this stall keeps a small ghost to help them earn money! But I think is just people sore that they are earning so much from the looooooong queues everyday anyhow spread one lah.
Honestly, I wouldn't go for the second time (even tho rumours is saying about how this small ghost cast a spell on your food making you want to return for more). Even if it exists, unfortunately it didn't work for me and I wouldn't recommend?! I've had better ones?
Second thing is; I witnessed an accident myself with tiff and kw earlier on and long story cut short, the efficiency level for the ambulance and traffic police is so damn bloody slow.
Very very slow. What happens if the person that's being knocked is already in a critical situation and they took so long to arrive? Fortunately, the girl was still conscious and except from minor bleeding, she's still alright.
OK BYE. THE END
FOR THIS IS WHERE,
I KNOW,
I'M HOME.
29/3/2015.
My heart is feeling extremely heavy for that he is gone for good.
But his legacy remains.
Thankyou Mr Lee, may you rest in eternal peace.
You've fought hard and You've won the hearts of all Singaporeans.
We're definitely proud to call this our home because of You.
Farewell. :')




No comments:
Post a Comment