Friday, January 23, 2015

Jasmine's 21st Birthday

Happy 21st birthday Jasmine!
The first in line to turn 21 among st the five of us. I hope you find your real happiness be it in your decision on who to love and your career options. Do something you really love! You've been nothing but an amazing friend for the past years and I'm feeling extremely fortunate to have met you, got closer with you year by year despite the high amount of quarrels with have!

It was an impromptu decision to surprise her on the 15th, but we decided that 21st is more important than any other birthdays, we couldn't have not done it. Met up with Jing, bought a cake and headed to her place for dinner! Jing cooked bibimbap for the both of us to share and I swear it is very yummy! Especially the Korean sauce!?! Chilli with sugar.




You'll never go hungry at her house. I left her place super full because she kept offering food for me to eat?! I had a bowl of yummy noodles followed by her bibimbap...... Wrong choice to wear a tight jeans skirt. 

Waiting for the princess return, we got a text message from her brother informing us that Jasmine is back home thus we sneakily walked over to her house for the surprise! But dammit the wind was so strong our candles couldn't even lit. Thankgod while we were on our way (giving up to light the candles) Jsamine's aunt came back home! In relieve when the aunt told us that Jasmine was upstairs her room?! So we had another chance to relight the candles. 



Surprise very successful because she didn't know at all?!?! AND BEST THING IS, this was the cake she was craving for but her parents didn't want to buy for her because they knew we were buying already! 



Official celebration on the Saturday, we went out, surprised planned, steamboat planned. Surprise successful.





Caught INTO THE WOODS to waste time (for the surprise to happen at her place) and it was a waste of money too. Honestly. The ratings are all done by small kids issit.... I kept checking my phone, hoping that the movie is ending soon because it is so boring, I felt like the 2 hours could be better spent manzxzx. Not worth. Furthermore I wasn't even a disney fan. LIKE NO. I don't watch disneys... AT ALL. Unless I have friends who want to watch lah so I bo bian ok lor watch lor. But is always damn reluctant one. So to any friends reading, PLEASE DON'T ASK ME OUT FOR DISNEY MOVIE OK. LANG FEI QIAN. 

Finally an OOTD. LOL 







WAYYYY TOO MUCH for the five of us, but I thoroughly enjoyed it because....THE FIVE OF US FINALLY MET UP HEHEHE

Happy girl!









Such a belated post. HAHAHHAHA

OK GOODBYE!!!!!
Back to FYP. YAY.


Side note, I found out that school officially ends on the 11th of April. And you kno what, I'm flying on the 12th of April. I don't know to cry or to laugh because I cannot earn money for my trip......but when school end = straight to holiday ((legit HOLIDAY)).... I should be happy bout it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment