The most happening thing in my life now is being so BROKE.
Even more broke than before. Literally scrimping and saving for each meals and when buying FYP cloth, I try to buy less than 2m (save cost) and then use my basic cam skills to squeeze wherever possible.Spent a shocking $900 from the start of FYP till now and I cannot remember for nuts what I spent on. Gotta read my bank statements soon. BUT I'm still happy being broke now because I paid for flight tickets already which means I'm FLYING real soon! Finally taking an airplane to foreign country with the gang. (and I'm sorry for not being able to celebrate Mel's 21st with her! BUT LONG DISTANCE WISH FROM KOREA. ONCE IN A LIFE MEOWZ)
I cannot wait already. Just thinking about it excites me hehe.
I know, 2015 will be a good year for me where it'll be filled with lots of first. Can't wait for things to happen!
Also, during the last holidays, Bren and I helped Bel and team for her FYP project filming! It was a lot of fun hanging with them and they're really nice people talking to! Extremely gentle and caring.....and funny!
Went to the lalangs field only to realised that what was left is only dried, brown lalangs. :( The scorching hot sun not making things better. Swear my makeup smudge even before reaching. A few shades darker!?
LOOK GOOD HERE ONLY. Watched a few snippets of the video and manz I don't look good on screen. hahahha
Goodbye~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment