A day that deserves to be remembered because it marks the second time we went out of school (opposite) for our lunch. Yes we're lazy like this..... HAHA
I love school like how I love my friends. Can't help but to start missing everything that's happening (especially during fyp) because we'll then be going to our seperate ways after 11th April 2015 :( Time passes too quickly!
Had my processed bucket rice at KFC because major cravings after qiuqiu's advertisement on her blog. So heavily processed I feel extremely sinful after eating. It's nice but after trying once is enough. No more next time!!
hehe love ni. & Huijie too!!!!!!
So we saw Jaycelyn coming up to class with this sandwich from toastbox, me and mel went to get one for ourselves too. LOLOLOLOL But really super yummy also!! HAHAH The crispy bread with butter (oil) and smashed cucumber with their sauce, egg and bacon, I'm going to buy on Monday. LOL. REALLY VERY YUMZ
This pretty girl doing her thing, what she's best at. HAHAHHA
GROWING FATTER because I am a major fan of potato chips right now. I don't usually crave for chips (HARDLY, SELDOM or NONE) but these few days I just wanna snack on chips.... so I bought 2 cans of chips to munch on. Not all at one go lah. but when crave then eat. hahahhaa so jialat.
FAT LIAO LOR
CNY coming somemore.
OK goodnight.
I'm determined to stay up till whatever time I can to finish Set 4.
Plan for today is: Sew my Set 4 (50%) and Set 3 (50%)
Set 3 is the very headacche one and the ugliest one.
Plan for tomorrow is: Complete Set 3 and redraft Set 5.
MUST START ON ILLUSTRATION TOMORROW ALSO. Damn behind time!! I was supposed to be very fast but too many hiccups + procrastination. HAI
Oh side note, I really love how my classmate reassure me when I'm always in doubt with my own collection. The clashing of colours and all.
OK GOODBYE
No comments:
Post a Comment