Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fat block

I think I eat too much everyday and all the fats are clogging my brain, making me do dumb things. 
I made two stupid mistakes, ended up wasting time and money.
Wanted to save money by buying 1.5m of fabrics only, end up I need 2m. (which is probably my fault for not measuring before buying fabric) So it means the 0.5m cannot be used and I need to buy addition 1m to cut a new piece. Which means I spent x2 of the original amount for duchess satin, organza and chiffon. 
Congrats.

Another thing is, I don't know is it me not paying attention to what people saying nowadays because I have to many things to pay attention to, I totally forgotten my mom's coming back from malaysia on the 22nd. Ok all along I thought she's coming back on the 20th (which i stupidly assumed it to be a Sunday) when it is only Friday?! And I agreed for the photoshoot to be on the 21st. Which means, I will have to come back to Singapore two days earlier for my shoot and see whether anyone want to fetch me back even tho I'm left spending probably a few hours before I come back to Singapore feeling Monday blues again. 

Hai. But anyway, I'm feeling the festive season already! 
I can't wait to see my grandma, my cousins and aunties uncles yahooooz.


Ok still, FYP > ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment