Friday, January 30, 2015

Money fly high

FYP sucking all my money
Booking professional models, buying fabrics and lastly, the printing cost that is coming soon..

and for Korea trip, I'm squeezed. 

Need some cai shen ye luck.

Side note, I can't wait to do up my storyboard, design boards and photoshoots which is going to be my final lap and it will all come to an end. My last project in TP, the sucking money but all worth it (I hope) project and then fashion show/exhibition and lastly my graduation show. 
Three years in TP gone by just like this
I don't know what to feel about it 
I know I've said this for the umpteenth times BUT I WILL MISS SCHOOL (ZHEN DE). All the friendships forged. <3

OK GOODBYE 

AGENDA FOR TODAY

- SEW FINISH MY PANTS
- COST SHEET for SET 4/5
- ILLUSTRATE MY HUMAN

AGENDA FOR SATURDAY

- CHINATOWN TO BUY FABRIC (dammit) + TREAT MYSELF LLAO LLAO YAY
- SEW AVANT GARDE PIECE
- ILLUSTRATE MY HUMAN

AGENDA FOR SUNDAY

-ILLUSTRATE MY HUMAN
-RESEARCH ON STORYBOARD


AND IF I DO NOT PROCRASTINATE
I am a step closer yay

No comments:

Post a Comment