I was frantically searching for available and affordable cheongsams for the past few hours (wasting half of saturday away) because I just received my supposedly CNY clothings via postage and you know what...... 90% of my clothings are black, black and gray.
My mother and grandmother (especially) wouldn't be pleased + they are VERY superstitious one.... so I went on to search for cheongsam online to wear on the actual CNY day.
And the best thing is, many of the preorders are closed now because of the CNY break but thankfully, I found the last store that is still open for orders.
SO.... I really hope *crosses fingers* it reaches before 14th feb.
BUT... I didn't want my CNY clothings to just be CNY anymore because I always experience the lack of clothings after CNY ?!?! Then all the CNY clothings I'll leave it in my cupboard to grow mould or what so I decided that this year clothes are all to be basics. Something classic that can be worn a year round?! hehe
BACK were the chio chio days when my eyebrows are on pointe, my skin is quite toin toin, my eyebags are not so gao...................
THIS is to tell me not to iron at 430am in the morning. Stupidly iron over the fabric which is to my thumb?!?! IMMEDIATELY AWAKE AFTER THIS BURN. LOL
And to stop putting pinned fabrics in bag because I have the habit of doing so...scratches here and there!!!
And to admit that my house is too small to draft. I always hit here and there. Not the only part with bruises. hahaha I want to laugh at myself. LOL
YAY PIX SPAM.
LOLOLOLOLOL HUIJIE HAHAHA
I reviewed the pix afterwards and started laughing at the bursts photos.
zhen de hen hao xiao. I'm not even kidding.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
The humji face when I see people walking pass. hahhahaha
Sorry cookie monster, I stole your cookie.
yumz.
HEHE
OK I AM 80% done with sewing my collection,
NOW IS TO ATTACH THE DAMN FLOUNCES which is hand sew lah.
but I shall do other things first.
AGENDA FOR TODAY
-DO SET 5 COST SHEET
-ILLUTSRATE FINISH
AGENDA FOR TOMORROW
-SEW FLOUNCES
-SEW FLOUNCES
-SEW FLOUNCES
-Collection details, collection name
.... must do....


No comments:
Post a Comment