HI 2015
I regret every single minute for not joining the others for countdown because they are having sooooo much fun right now while I'm stuck with doing Final Year Project.
But it's ok (I kept telling myself) because there are still many more years ahead so I shall stay positive! Bye 2014, you haven't been veryyyy good but not that bad either!
2015 will definitely be a good year because I'm graduating, I'm taking a year break to work on my plan and to travel; ticking off countries one by one.
So many amazing things that will be happening (I hope) in this upcoming year and I honestly can't wait for it. (but of course I need to work extra hard to make these things happen)
With that, I shall continue sewing being very positive because I'm left with TWO MONTHS to the end of Final year Project and then moving forward to shoots and fashion show.
I have no idea how my outfits will turn out like because I feel that my collection consists of too many things and colours but I've always trusted Kyungmi, I believe she will guide my collection to an even better one! You don't know how magical she is!!! She's like an angel to me heh.
I have no idea how my outfits will turn out like because I feel that my collection consists of too many things and colours but I've always trusted Kyungmi, I believe she will guide my collection to an even better one! You don't know how magical she is!!! She's like an angel to me heh.
Goodnight, Goodbye! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment