Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Wrapping up 2014

It's 833PM, 30th December 2014 and it concludes my last entry for the year.

Currently rushing for toile fitting on Monday and Tuesday, I honestly can't wait to graduate but ok let's enjoy the stressful short days ahead before we officially kiss goodbye to school.
2015 will definitely be a better year I hope lah, every single year I say I'll make it a better year end up hahahhahaa let me laugh at myself. But ok, let's hope it'll be better for everyone! And of course, to earn more money to travel. hahaha

Too lazy to find pictures so it'll be such a wordy post that I'm grateful for that it happened in this year.
A few major happenings throughout the year:

1) I cut my hair short 
To many others it means no shit but to me it does because I've always treated my long hairrrr as a part of me to cover my insecurities and since I've cut it short, it feels like I became alil uglier ok. But ok, I actually liked how low maintanance it was but I still prefer my long hair afterall which explains why I'm not cutting anymore! But it was such a fresh try!!! After like what? Since Primary six (the shortest I can ever remember)

2) Going through the internship phase
I envied others whenever they share about how wonderful the experience was when they are in their company and then thinking why wasn't my company as good as them but it's ok because I can't expect every companies to treat their interns with respect. haha yeah you know what I meant. And that I learnt to always set a rule sheet for myself, such as : never continue to work after office hours(actually it depends more on which company), never say yes to things which are over demanding because when there is once, there will DEFINITELY be twice and many things that I cannot think of right now. But it wasn't entirely that bad during internship because I've had my fair share of good, like getting to know Felicia better as a person/classmate (we are quite close now hehe!) and then my colleagues and all, getting working experience outside so I know how to deal with situations even better. To talk about internship, I can write wayyyy more than this but let's not go into that because it'll be biased; more hate towards the company than love. Not even kidding because the last two weeks feels like living in hell. I haven't been to hell but it's the best description that fits the toturing environment.

3) Final Year Project
Able or not to graduate depends ON THIS FYP. 22Credits. It's already the halfway mark... and there are things I wished I didn't do and things that I wished I've done it right from the start but it's ok because I'm just a human and I make mistakes so hopefully I'll be able to learn the mistakes and become better in future! I can't wait to see how the entire look of it will be but now I'm dreadinggggggg to start because of the flounces, the drape and all. I have no idea how do I attach the flounce to the skirt.............with organzaaaaa. mygod.


LASTLY (with abit of soreness in it)
I AM COUNTING DOWN AT HOME, INFRONT OF MY SEWING MACHINE, PINS and MANNEQUIN to 2015.
wow what a great start haha but ok "good start" doesn't mean it will be a good year. 
But wellllzzzzzz, 2015 BETTER BE A BETTER YEARRRR THAN 2014 WAS.

YAY

GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!
FAREWELL 2014
为了梦想加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment