To make up for not counting down, I welcomed 2015 by singing ktv (more like screaming my lungs my heart my eyes my voice) out! I think I enjoyed the night more than them because I was getting high on music (yes it happens) while the other except for a few just sitting still on the sofa?!?! roar. mei qing xu de ta men.
So ready for 2015, the final lap of being in ADM, the final lap of getting scream by KM(but I honestly love her to the moon and back and in fact I've never ever loved a lecturer so much) , the final lap of sewing the god dam panels and unpicking (excuse me, I took 5 days to sew up the vest, losing my patience very soon) and the final lap of eating TP food, walking around TP campus (I will miss school a l o t) the final lap of taking ootds in front of the signature ootd wall . I can't wait for everything but I'm sad. Do you feel me.
The other night. We even went supper and I feel damn spoiler for not trying so many things but i cannot help it but feel damn disgusted with all the lots of oil noodles, rice and chicken but I tried the roti john annd it was DAMN GOOD. NOT KIDDING. If we're ever back there I'm gon order one for myself hehe
5th Jan 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEL.
Mini celebration for Bel who turned 20 (OH SAME AS ME)!!!! Went to the Fiv Izakaya bar and I must say I loved the ambience ( feels abit like timbre) and the Katsu Don! The best katsu don I've ever (so far) tasted! YUMZ YUMMMMMZ
Guys that can sing...................................... :))))))))))))))))))))))))
Bel mentioned that there's always performance every single day, yes even mondays?! and I am so happy about it because I LOVE listening to people sing!
Reminiscing the GEM 8 - good ol' days where the three of us were crazily fan-girling over our eyecandies (Bren with B, Bel with A and mine with W) especially when they were all dancing. Giggling with each other when we see them and all....THOSE WERE THE DAYS.
The drink stall uncle kid. I love him super much?! He needs to grow up faster so I can still be his future gf. HAHAH I kid. But he's realllyyyy intelligent and cute even tho he ALWAYS can't be bothered with us when we're teasing him HAHA but yes he's cool like this. At this age. Asian eyes and chub cheeks omg. I sound sick but HE IS SO CUTE
Marcus picked me up from school and drove me home today! SO BLOODY THANKFUL because every single day I'm always cursing and swearing at the amount of thigns I have to carry. Feeling like I'm getting shorter as years passed. hahhaha ESPECIALLY AFTER COMING TO TP
Ok goodbye
Feeling so less productive since yesterday
MUST GET BACK ON TRACK
GOODNIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment