Waited till 8pm to shop my sale at anticlockwise only to realised that almost all my favourites were gone just within 13minutes since its release!!! Ok fine. Shall not shop thennnnnnn. booooooo
28th Dec 2014
Thankyou Bren and Bel for taking time out to celebrate my birthday! hehe I thought we drifted since we weren't dancing together anymore but no, I was wrong. Glad to meet them again after so long! Short evening with them but we chatted about almost everything, it made me felt like I'm still in dance (when I'm actually not) and so many things changed since I left. Good to be updated with news!
Pretty (like them) flowers they got for me! it's fake one but I prefer fake over real because it stays forever. heh
Cold Stone (oops again) for dessert after our super filling SALMON sushis galore. my love for salmon is growing every single day. Last time two slices makes me sick. Now I can have a lot at one go and even bel stared at me when I grabbed so many plates of sushis. hehe
My 4th 20th birthday cake. hehe. I LOVED THE CAKE ALSO. Chocolate is so rich lah, two is not enough. A mouthful of moist chocolate mixed with the cake, whoa hen dope de?!
Flat hair don't care. HAHA
Hehe thankyou so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment