Spent my Friday and Saturday, probably Sunday doing nothing, procrastinating because I feel like I deserve this break. Stress can stress on Monday onwards.
Christmas came early! My sister gifted me this 2015 scheduler (actually I hinted her to get that for me) teehee and I am all-so-ready for my 2015 to happen - The completion of major project, my fashion show, graduation show, my first ever overseas trip, my first ever official job (that's if if I really decided not to continue studies at the moment) and many more, perhaps meeting my lover for life. Who knows right. Life is so unpredictable.
After all the failed attempts of having supper together, it finally happened last night?!?! With Kangrui offering to drive us to have bakkutteh which tasted so-so, accompanied by a slightly bad service but ok I'm fine with that because working till 4am in the morning is a bit tough so I wouldn't blame her. hahaha. Ordered the usuals; fried dough, intestines, salted vege. The BKT was so so only and I guess we had to make do with that since it's the only place that we knew was opened. But the company made this meal even better. So it was a great night, chatted till 230am(?) in the morning before we left our asses off the chair to bill and head home.
I'm known as the camwhore, forveer-taking-pictures queen in this group and I won't deny. All pictures are kept as memories ok and a few years down the road, people will be thanking me for being so initiative. hehe
There we have Joey - the forever funny-entertaining guy. I suspect he has this uncle personality in him but looking 20 on the outside. But at least he is mature enough to have these thoughts. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE LAST MET.
needless to say, my two beauties.
Thankyou Lenghock for the picture. HAHA
The road we "owned" at night. No cars, just us.
Impromptu trips beats planned trips hands down. HAHA I'm sure everyone thinks so. Just last night we were at BKT, talking about going to JB to eat...and asked if they're onz for it. Surprisingly Joey, Kr and LH were steady about it and off we went the next day! A pity Lenghock's passport expired so he ended up not joining us? He should feel sad. HAHAHA
It was my first time travelling to JB with friends and I know it isn't much of a big deal to any other 20 year old girls out there but it is to me because my dad is slightly stricter to me travelling to countries like Malyasia, Bangkok, Indonesia.... because of how dangerous it is lah. Somemore Im the youngest so it's like forever the baby, haven't grow up girl in his eyes. Thankgod my mom is so open about me crossing the borders with friends, my dad had no choice but to agree. YAY. hehehehe. remembered a few months back, I was supposed to go JB to shoot for my kidswear, whoa my dad immediately went crazy after he knew I had to travel in. hahhahaa ended up not travelling.
The custom was crazily packed today lah, such a bad hour we chose, the queue was the longest I ever had to queue in my 19 years of my life. My mom told me because the currency rate is 2.67, everybody going kisiao so faster go Malaysia and enjoy first. The wait was long but since it was with them, as usual, I had a fun time laughing my ass off about the jokes they made.
Decided to dine at Dragon-I for their Chinese cuisines since Jing was craving for it. Not a wrong choice because the custard-bun WAS DAMMN DOPE. LIKE HONESTLY, DOPEEEE. Xiao long baos too!!!!!!!!!! HAHA The first bite is enough to win your heart.
Look at the liquid ohmygosh.
The La-Mian, unfortunately didn't taste as nice as expected. The soup base is just bland and the chicken boiled soup that came together with it was a tiny bowl with merely three chunks of chicken breast. Nothing else. For RM20, a bit not worth it..... but ok the dian xin sort of compensated the nan chi-ness of this la mian. So I will still say this restaurant is still worth the eat!
Not a fan of Doraemon but who can ever resist the cuteness of Doraemon when you see them like this?!?! Was so excited to see this exhibition of Doraemon and the Doraemon theme cafe lah, but end up the exhibition have to pay 25 RM and they didn't want because they felt like it was a waste of money :( So their idea was to go up the escalator, faster zoom in and take picture. HAHA
Yeah it was something like this. Ok lah 25RM abit expensive also.
The themed cafe I wanted so much to go in, but we were all stuffed from the chinese cuisine and absolutely had no space left for this. :( SUCH A PITY ROAR.
And thankyou Joey for your wonderfull skills of taking our group shots. HAHA
We were quite tired by then because of the extremely long wait at the custom and then eating so much food; the after eating sleeping syndrome hahhaha, Kangrui got himself the balonglong (my first time trying!) Tastes quite good though! HAHA
And how can we miss out group shots .... :')!!!
Thannkyou people for making this short trip a memorable one. HAHAHHA IT was really really really fun being by your side, hearing at the jokes and then laughing like nobody's business.
Kangrui and Jing went crazy after realising Magnum is only RM4 there.
Abit tired face.
ANND GOOOODNIGHT
Wanted to watch jessabelle but at this timing, I think better not incase I might just faint later HAHA
Thankq for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment