Spent half of my Friday watching SNSD's videos and I really wonder if Jessica will ever be back? I miss her angelic voice, I miss the days when they were really bonded. Now it feels like SNSD is just another girl group, performing for the sake of entertaining the fans?! Especially watching divine, whoa I lost it. SO BLOODY SAD T.T No more Jessica? NO MORE JESSICA? What happened to being indestructible and "we are always one?" T.T
I spent close to 80$ at Chinatown and my bank balance is just bad. I still have Christmas, Jasmine's and Huijie's 21st and all other outings. Really not working just makes my income bad. Only out no in. Side note : 2015 resolution: to not give in to anyone hahaha and be a selfish bitch. Sick of being too nice and letting people take advantage. And sorry I'm never gon please anyone, I am going to be myself and I don't see any reason why do I have to be the one always initiating.
OK GOODBYE
No comments:
Post a Comment