Serious talk going on here, my mind is in a mess. Ok I just checked for next year Lasalle's intake and you know WHAT, they opened the application for the August intake already and I have to apply before the deadline (obviously). So I am now very confused about my future lah.
I really would love to be in the design field, but I know I am forever feeling very inferior, not talented, not creative and all, hate presenting my ideas because I feel everybody's judging, but I really love design, like really love design one. My drawing sucks but at least I enjoy, conceptualizing, bringing each pieces to life and then letting myself appreciate even though no one else does.
Mom just asked what I want to be in future after seeing me worked so hard for FYP, she hopes I am not hoping to become a seamstress LOLOLOL my mom is such a joke, everyday sew sew sew means I wanna be seamstress. But I know what she is worrying about because I am worrying about what she is worrying about. Just that I always say "haiyah you don't have to be worried for me one, confirm can find a job that pay well" but I am actually very uncertain about the future.
Checked out other universities about Accountancy, I dread going to courses like this because of all the boring lectures and tutorials but I know they pay well enough for me in future.
So design or business/ future or passion....?
I honestly don't know because I don't want to be jobless in future.... but I wanna try venturing out overseas being in the fashion industry, I don't mind being a buyer, or someone who is part of conceptualizing and designing for the future collection .... but I also want to have a stable job like being in the business industry....... at least my mom won't be so worried about me.
Ok decisions.. decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment