Friday, December 12, 2014

HOLLA I'm BACK

A lengthy post ahead~~~~ Two weeks worth of dates. Actually not very happening except that night when I wanted to give up on this fyp lah. Other than that, it's just busy doing toile, staying up doing boards for critic or sewing actual piece. Done with Set 1 ok almost done actually because I have yet to hand stitch. 

Went to Artica with my sister and her friends because they got free tickets for entrance so I tagged along. It's weird how I am suddenly so close with my lovely monkey, like since young, we never ever spend time with each other but now we do and it's almost every week. Not complaining because I love it. It's a blessing to have an elder sister! :)))





Met Alicia during one of the Thursdays and we finally had dinner together?! Since very very very long ago. Tried the custard bun she introduced and I can officially say, I'M IN LOVE WITH CUSTARD BUN AGAIN AHAHHAA










Right after enjoying the day before, I had to stay back in school on both Friday and Saturday to complete the unfinished work alone. The instant mee looks good but it's damn salty. Too salty to my liking.

And I finally met the tall tiffy for pepper lumch the other day (which I can's remember where) Still remember the days when we always SPAM pepperlunch right after school or near our work vicinity, Eating pepperlunch like our regular meals. So unhealthy. tsk tsk. 

Mashpotato Tiffany introduced. Yummy but damn lots of MSG. The sauce, the potato.... all MSGs

Pepperlunch lives up to its motto "Sizzle it your way" Say real one, the smelly sizzle. Adding a tub of cheeser which is tasteless after mixing. Save your 90 cents next time. 

And my own brunch I made. Two fried eggs with thick milo. Enough to last me till dinner.

One fine day, again, I went to IKEA with my sister for dinner! She refuses to let me pay hahahhaa because she know fabrics are expensive. 700$ damage done to I don't know where but I'm sure I spent more than 3/4 finding the approved fabric. :( 

Qian Qian caught my sleeping on bus. Luckily I didn't open my mouth or whatever so it's still acceptable..

High Tea at toast box right after a painful day. I love school but not the overwhelming stress but I guess I'm coping better. 


The handsome Huijie. HAHHA

Met Jasmine and Jing for four fingers on Friday and yay I love meeting friends because they make me feel abitt better after all the stress I get. Jing completed her A levels which was damn fast. Feels like we all barely finished our O levels two point five years back.









Now that Jcube have teoheng, it became so damn convenient to the west siders. I went there twice in just two weeks......... I love to sing!

Huihui's 21st Birthday Party
At The muffinry, a cafe that serves pretty goood food. All of us agreed that the food served is up to expectations?!






KOI after critique..... hello I'm getting fatter,


My black and white boards

No comments:

Post a Comment