Monday, December 29, 2014

Incredibly Blessed. Birthday Part 2 and 3

Side note : my teeth hurts like ohmygod. Right after I placed the rubber bands, zero pain at all and I can happily go eat sushis. But the day after, it got worse and the soreness of the tooth remains there. I still can eat but I'm too lazy to move my mouth because it is so painful........ and I hate putting rubber bands because whenever I yawn it feels like the band is snapping anytime sooner. haha You know right after plucking your tooth, the pain at the tiny hole is now my pain at my entire gum/jaw. 

24th Dec 2014

Thankyou Jasmine for the day :') Simple but don't worry because I really do appreciate whatever you have done for me! 

And all the wishes I received, just so thankful because people remembers me or even making the effort to wish me. :) 



from Jasmine's blog!


Dimsum that was a waste of money because we ate lesser than 25dollars each. It was a buffet and we just couldn't stuff ourselves anymore. We ate merely 10 plates I guess. Or even lesser. 





Grey dress was a gift from my sister but I don't think I'll still wear it because it makes me look bloody fat. Not like I'm skinny enough to wear. But I'm already fat plus wearing this makes me look fatter!

25th Dec 2014

I'm gon place a bet on us, that we will last forever.
Here's to many more years of Christmas together :') 



Wore the same shirt with Jing today, she went and bought a new one because she's forever being so thoughtful. thinking that it's my day, she shouldn't be wearing the same shirt as the birthday girl. HAHA


It was haidilao initially but the queue was insane, we went to 49 seats which serves pretty good food too. The generous amount (too generous) of cheese dipped with crispy french fries. YUMZXZX

Marcus introduced me Coldstone and I loved it ever since that day!

Christmas Potluck at Kangrui house, the girls brought four fingers over and yay to Christmas Exchange! Got my pink gift from Tiffany (which I didn't know?!) and I love it! Yay! The +1 effort for wrapping in my all-time-fav colour. Love ni Tiffany!


MUST CAMHO LAH





And Alicia who brought us A L O T of Japan snacks (too full to try them all which I regret alittle) MY FAVOURITE COUNTRY!!!!!!!! The tokyo bananaaaaaa was the best. teehee ok actually everything taste awesum!! Maybe because it is made from Japannnn!

















And thankyou backview Kangrui for having us over at his place! We were extremely noisy I think and the girls just having massive hairloss day, everywhere filled with hair I swear. You know growing up with this bunch of people, you never feel like we're already in our 20s, 21 next year?! Forever young guys, forever 16. Sat down in a circle (can you even imagine) and have a 3-4 hours game session which was super entertaining. Laughing till our stomach hurts and sore cheeks. 



OH YES, before the game started, they gave me another surprise when I was playing pool..?! Kokwei forbid me from enterting the kitchen and I'm like ok lame but I didn't bother much and continue walking around. Even when kangrui offed the lights (I didn't even understand but heck, continue doing my things) until the girls came out with the cake!? And everybody sang the birthday song?!?! Best surprise ever because sometimes when the girls want to surprise people, there's always a feeling except this year..... Thankyou everybody once again for the effort! Christmas was well spent with you all around, not even kidding. FYP is at the back of my head.











Thankyou guys for being so spontaneous. I love. HAHHA More than just candid, it's just unglam. :D 



Ending my Christmas with them. :') 
A bunch of friends I'm glad we crossed each other paths during secondary school!
Counting my blessings every single year, especially during my birthday when I realised people making so much effort for me. Even a simple one because at least someone cares or rather I mattered!

:)))))))))))

Closing my last chapter of 2014 being happy.
and finding back friendships that I thought I lost
and making new friends. Year 3...is coming to an in 4 months time.
<3







No comments:

Post a Comment