Monday, December 8, 2014

OK....

Lots of things happened for the past two weeks, I can't wait to write them down but I'm too busy for real. I spent my Friday and half Saturday trying my best to complete Set 1 only to realize that whenever I put my heart and soul to it, it always screw up at the end. Zero fucks given to set 1 because it's ugly like this. Colour scheme also ugly, my workmanship also damn poor. Tell me why am I in this school again? 

Gave up at 12am, after working from 9am to 12am straight, figuring how to sew the damn facing and lining, turning it to the correct side. Just not happening. I'm gon cry for help tomorrow. Then still needa drape the skirt. Realise I cannot hate anything because whenever I hate then the thing will come even closer to me. I told myself NEVER to drape for FYP, NEVER to use any bias tape or whatever tapes for FYP and look............ 

Ok goodnight.

CAN'T WAIT TO GRADUATE ALREADY

No comments:

Post a Comment